2020 Rookie of the Year odds

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Epenesa 3rd highest odds for defense at +1300

Moss makes the list for offense at +2000

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/2020-nfl-rookie-of-the-year-odds-joe-burrow-chase-young-april-24-2020

Moss is decent money at +2000. It’s not crazy to think that he could have 1,000 yards and 10 TDs (depending on how things play out). At 20x your money that’s worth a few bucks

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Moss is decent money at +2000. It’s not crazy to think that he could have 1,000 yards and 10 TDs (depending on how things play out). At 20x your money that’s worth a few bucks

If Moss got half of those stats I’ll be extremely impressed 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

CEH got put in a real nice spot.  Burrow or Tua probably take it though.  For defense i would guess young - he'll probably have more snaps and sacks than epenesa.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

CEH got put in a real nice spot.  Burrow or Tua probably take it though.  For defense i would guess young - he'll probably have more snaps and sacks than epenesa.  

The rotation will limit epenesa numbers unless someone gets injured 

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Yea - 1000 yards even at a high 5.0 ypc would be 200 carries.  Buffalo ran the ball 465 times last year and 109 of those were Allen.  That was 6th in the league in carries, and 8th in yards.  Even if you figure an even split of around 150 carries each between moss and singletary you'd be looking at 750 or so yards.  

Factor in the fact that Allen keeps a lot in goal to go situations (17 career rushing TDs), and it will be difficult to get 10 TDs as well.  

I hope Allen has fewer carries next year - that 60-80 range with most of the designed runs in the red zone, the rest scrambles.  They need another plan on 3rd and 1-2 yards that is not a QB sneak.  

I would guess around 125 carries for Moss and like closer to 200 for singletary.  Pass catching i have no idea - seems like either of them could fill that spot. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, dneveu said:

Yea - 1000 yards even at a high 5.0 ypc would be 200 carries.  Buffalo ran the ball 465 times last year and 109 of those were Allen.  That was 6th in the league in carries, and 8th in yards.  Even if you figure an even split of around 150 carries each between moss and singletary you'd be looking at 750 or so yards.  

Factor in the fact that Allen keeps a lot in goal to go situations (17 career rushing TDs), and it will be difficult to get 10 TDs as well.  

I hope Allen has fewer carries next year - that 60-80 range with most of the designed runs in the red zone, the rest scrambles.  They need another plan on 3rd and 1-2 yards that is not a QB sneak.  

I would guess around 125 carries for Moss and like closer to 200 for singletary.  Pass catching i have no idea - seems like either of them could fill that spot. 

Gore had 150 carries last year but singletary was out for a month and slowly phased back in so your projection makes sense 

14 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It depends how they split carries, Singletary’s health, and who plays in the red zone. If Moss averages 12.5 carries a game, stays and gets to 5.0 ypc that would be the 1,000 yards. Again, not saying it is going to happen but it wouldn’t be a miracle. At 20:1 it is worth a shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Think Kamara/Ingram when looking at the Singletary/Moss combo.  It's possible for both guys to have big years.  I like the 20/1 shot on Moss also.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, dneveu said:

The way I look at it,  Burrow has a far better chance of starting and having success. 

Miami on the other hand may not know WTF they will do at QB. 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-draft-dolphins-monday-20200427-6gy5hi36j5eozmhykaus6xwahy-story.html

I'd expect a repeat of the 2019 Fitz show.  Play Fitz, bench Fitz, ply Fitz again.  

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The way I look at it,  Burrow has a far better chance of starting and having success. 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-draft-dolphins-monday-20200427-6gy5hi36j5eozmhykaus6xwahy-story.html

I'd expect a repeat of the 2019 Fitz show.  Play Fitz, bench Fitz, ply Fitz again.  

Depends how condensed camp is - but if they get anything ressembling a full camp i expect tua.  If not i expect tua by week 4-6 since he'll get 3+ weeks of practice time with the team.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Probably right - i think the bengals have some good players on offense, especially if they can remain healhty.  Miami has a lot more new parts to their team too - Lots of new linemen and new running backs. 

I like parker a bit, but their receivers aren't great.  Those big guys like parker tend to run hot and cold. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dneveu said:

He pry gives you the best value.  I could see him putting up the numbers Kareem Hunt did as a rookie in that offense (1,327 rushing yards, 488 receiving yards).  The award usually goes to QB's or RB's.

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Running back has won 4x since 2013.

The problem is if any of the three top QBs even have decent years, it’s theirs to lose without the RB putting out monster numbers usually on a good team. QB’s can win 4 games and still win it.

DROY is a sucker’s bet. Absolute crapshoot every year.

• Like (+1) 1