TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

39 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

It’ll be really interesting to say the least. It’s an angle that’s not talked about much but one I could see possibly happening. I like Tua, injuries are a concern but I think if he can stay healthy, he’ll be a good one.

I agree he’ll be a good one. Chase Young is too good to pass up due to Tua’s health concerns imo

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There are still two excellent receivers on the board if anyone is interested in coming up? I will give it about 20 minutes. After that I have a guy and I am willing to make a pick. 

I hope you do flip the pick to a WR needy team so I don't have to decide which one I want! :P

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Also, I look at the gap of talent at position.

Would you rather get Tua and probably a solid pass rusher with your early 2nd round pick

or

Haskins, Young, and another flier QB later on.

Again, IF Tua is cleared, option one makes way more sense long term

I’d rather have the generational pass rusher and Lawrence or Fields next year 100% while Tua is watching from the sideline. 

I know we can’t predict the future but I feel that he’s going to keep his team hostage for 5 years due to injury 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There are still two excellent receivers on the board if anyone is interested in coming up? I will give it about 20 minutes. After that I have a guy and I am willing to make a pick. 

Operative word "two" ....

Btw, one of the drawbacks of putting your board up is having someone like the Fins trade up to snag your higher rated OT... when you are a OT needy team.

Just now, TPS said:

Operative word "two" ....

Btw, one of the drawbacks of putting your board up is having someone like the Fins trade up to snag your higher rated OT... when you are a OT needy team.

I don't consider myself particularly OT needy. 

• Like (+1) 1

We have another trade. The Dolphins have traded 18, 70 and 185 to Tampa for pick 14. With the 14th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select Jerry Jeudy WR, Alabama

We feel good about the start to this draft. We have a top 4 OT, a top 3 WR and our QB of the future.

@whatdrought and the broncos are on the clock

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We have another trade. The Dolphins have traded 18, 70 and 185 to Tampa for pick 14. With the 14th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select Jerry Jeudy WR, Alabama

We feel good about the start to this draft. We have a top 4 OT, a top 3 WR and our QB of the future.

Unfortunately one of these is Jordan Love ?

Serious note though the two trade ups are very shrewd. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 15th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama. 

Beckton is tempting here, but Boles played well down the stretch and the rest of our line is coming together. Ruggs' speed across from Sutton is just so sexy an option that it's hard to pass up. Add Fant running in the middle and Desean Hamilton and our thick backfield and we're setting Drew Lock up for success. 

That's gonna put the Falcons and resident critic @NewEra on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We have a trade. The Miami Dolphins have traded picks 16 and 39 to the 49ers for pick 13. With the 13th pick the the Miami Dolphins select Andrew Thomas OT, UGA.

@GunnerBill and the Bucs are on the clock

Some of the picks got messed up, but I fixed it on the main page for both the picks and trade summary at the bottom