Happy Easter Bills Nation

CowgirlsFan

3 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

May each one  of you and your  family have  a safe day and stay well. 

Thank you CGF and to you also!

Things I am thankful I could do preparing for Easter:

1. make "food" purchases from three local businesses we are hoping to help survive - oil and vinegar/wine; chocolates (x2); tea (x2).

2. have tea shipped to my daughter who is 774 miles away, arriving while she was ill and helping her feel better

3. mail an Easter basket to said daughter and have her be recovered and chipper to open it today

4. deliver an Easter basket to my 87 yr old mother who is still healthy but secluded in her Senior apartment, Thank God

5. have good neighbors who purchased some items for us so that we didn't have to make an extra shopping trip

6. make the world's tackiest Easter card to be mailed to my friend's Dad, exposed to covid-19 in his nursing home but not yet ill

• Awesome! (+1) 2

...astonishingly but perhaps not fully disclosed, ALL TBD brethren remain safe and unafflicited....certainly posts about quarantine and unfortunately relatives being afflicted, ....I apology if I have erred, but certainly wish a speedy recovery to all......nice to be a privileged part of membership in a community of "stay safe vigilance".....this is my relief valve..... .

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...astonishingly but perhaps not fully disclosed, ALL TBD brethren remain safe and unafflicited....certainly posts about quarantine and unfortunately relatives being afflicted, ....I apology if I have erred, but certainly wish a speedy recovery to all......nice to be a privileged part of membership in a community of "stay safe vigilance".....this is my relief valve..... .

There are a few who think they may have had a mild case and got through it without medical intervention.  If that’s true, they may be the luckiest ones of all!

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

May each one  of you and your  family have  a safe day and stay well. 

Thank you so much CGF!  Same to you!

We played a game of Carcassonne with the "Hapling" using Google Hangouts - first time using it.  Worked pretty well!   Close game at the end but she won.

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

There are a few who think they may have had a mild case and got through it without medical intervention.  If that’s true, they may be the luckiest ones of all!

As I recall we have at least two on here who say they tested positive and had a bit of a rough go - but are now recovered and donating plasma.

• Thank you (+1) 1