The Big Gamble: Hydroxychloroquine

Just now, Doc said:

My wife started watching the first episode of their 2017 season and it opened with Trump winning and all the libs crying.

And it has been re-run ever since..........?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

This is the third report that I have read that the Lancet study that is being used to discredit Hydroxychloroquine used faulty data.  This is beginning to look like it was conducted in a manner where they were looking for a predetermined outcome.   I’m not saying it works but how could there be so many data reporting flaws?  The power of TDS is a global phenomenon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Magox said:

This is the third report that I have read that the Lancet study that is being used to discredit Hydroxychloroquine used faulty data.  This is beginning to look like it was conducted in a manner where they were looking for a predetermined outcome.   I’m not saying it works but how could there be so many data reporting flaws?  The power of TDS is a global phenomenon

I haven’t dug in on this yet but scientists arguing like someone called their mom a ho isn’t about Trump (not everything is, though we fuel his narcissism daily), it’s the norm. Scientists were ***** to each other over studies before Trump and Twitter. 

Edited by shoshin

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

And it has been re-run ever since..........?

On a loop on MSDNC & FakesNews CNN daily. Fox is even recently  begun carrying it on their financial hour @ 4pm weekdays and Sunday mornings!

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

I haven’t dug in on this yet but scientists arguing like someone called their mom a hi isn’t about Trump (not everything is, though we fuel his narcissism daily), it’s the norm. Scientists were ***** to each other over studies before Trump and Twitter. 

You’re awfully naive of the power of politics and competing interests.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Magox said:

You’re awfully naive of the power of politics and competing interests.

Not related to HCQ, but maybe If we all didn’t treat each 3 day window our 70-odd years as the most fraught moment of all time, hysteria could die down.

It is not easy to do but it’s possible. 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe we need to look at how many Dem pols have their hands in Gilead and remdesivir?  Follow the money!

1 minute ago, Doc said:

We need to look at how many Dem pols have their hands in Gilead and remdesivir.  Follow the money!

Maybe... Definitely!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

We need to look at how many Dem pols have their hands in Gilead and remdesivir.  Follow the money!

Trump’s head of Project Warp Speed too. 

It doesn’t mean it works. It doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. 

8 hours ago, Magox said:

The giveaway that we're being had on this topic is in the outrage meter which they pinned immediately upon the suggestion of using this drug. There are many who know/fear that it works, and it working cuts across their goal which is to exploit this crisis for their own power grab. 

We're at war. We have been for five years now. 

This is just another front in that larger conflict. 

• Like (+1) 4