Should absentee ballots be illegal?

Should absentee ballots be illegal?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should absentee ballots be illegal?

• Yes
    • No

Democrat Tulsi Gabbard says voter fraud 'serious threat,' seeks to outlaw ballot harvesting

Former presidential candidate's voter fraud message conflicts with much of Democratic Party, which has downplayed concerns.

</snip>

Gabbard is sponsoring a new House bill called the Election Fraud Prevention Act that seeks to outlaw the practice of ballot harvesting, a growing practices especially among Democrats in which third parties distribute and collect ballots in an effort to grow the vote.

"Banning ballot harvesting is not a partisan issue. It's been used & abused in states like North Carolina and California & is ripe for fraud," Gabbard tweeted Friday in announcing her new bipartisan legislation, which is being co-sponsored by Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Ill.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Here in California we have all these propositions on the ballot every year.  We always get a booklet defining them with the pros and cons.  I don’t know exactly when those come out but I think it’s usually by now. 

Damn you Gavin Newsom.  Where’s my mail?!?! 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

You assume that every member of the PWU supports Biden.  Hoax. 

Do you check your DNC sent emails hourly or by the half hour?  Could you let them know that the word hoax is over used and misused.  A hoax relates to an event that supposedly already happened.  Better to say "planning to pull off a hoax" if you have to use the word hoax.  Does the word hoax elicit favorable feedback from those people on the fringe who are concerned with UFO's, bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc..

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Do you check your DNC sent emails hourly or by the half hour?  Could you let them know that the word hoax is over used and misused.  A hoax relates to an event that supposedly already happened.  Better to say "planning to pull off a hoax" if you have to use the word hoax.  Does the word hoax elicit favorable feedback from those people on the fringe who are concerned with UFO's, bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, etc..

Tell your dear leader to stop spouting off about hoaxes.  If he does that, then maybe I’ll stop using it to characterize Trumpian tropes and lies.  Until then, the PWU complaint is a hoax.  

Carry on. 

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Absolutely that should be investigated & if they find out who did it, charges should be pressed.

But wouldn't surprise me if this was a set up from the other side.  It's only 9 ballots total & would expect people crooked enough to tamper w/ the election to burn ballots for the opposing candidate rather than simply "discard" them.

Edited by Taro T
  • Thank you (+1) 1