Bills Fan arrested on COVID-19 hoax

JTown

Just saw on the news that a man was arrested in Albemarle, NC after posting a Facebook Live video of himself in a Walmart.  In the video, the man was wearing a Standing Buffalo Bill's hat and stated that he had tested positive for the Corona virus and was told to self quarantine for 14 days, but that he needed food.  

Here in NC,  I encounter Bill's fans almost every day.   It's unfortunate that some of these fans also have two feet firmly planted in the stupid quadrant. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, JTown said:

Just saw on the news that a man was arrested in Albemarle, NC after posting a Facebook Live video of himself in a Walmart.  In the video, the man was wearing a Standing Buffalo Bill's hat and stated that he had tested positive for the Corona virus and was told to self quarantine for 14 days, but that he needed food.  

Here in NC,  I encounter Bill's fans almost every day.   It's unfortunate that some of these fans also have two feet firmly planted in the stupid quadrant. 

Unfortunately there is also a rampant dumbness epidemic.

12 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm confused... why is this guy primarily identified as a "Bills fan arrested on COVID-19 hoax?" Is it just that he was wearing a hat? Or did he launch himself through a burning table?

Yes !  I identify people who wear Buffalo Bill's hats as Bill's fans.

Are you familiar with the four types of people ?

There are four quadrants and one of them is stupid. 

Edited by JTown
Typo

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

but its bigger than the other 3 quadrants combined.

Much.

I guess I should have made the title Football fan arrested just to see what type of response I got.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Very true, and it’s on display now at Walmart and other fine retailers near you. 

you can say that again, we have a long ways to go before the end comes, horders need relax.

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Has there EVER been a video from Walmart that ended well??? 

Let’s just face it.....

I have seen some very lovely ladies in those vids ? 

27 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm confused... why is this guy primarily identified as a "Bills fan arrested on COVID-19 hoax?" Is it just that he was wearing a hat? Or did he launch himself through a burning table?

I just looked at his mug shot and he no longer had the old school " standing Buffalo " hat on,  but he was also wearing a Lil Wayne t-shirt.   So I  guess I could have also identified him as a tattooed,  wanna be  rapper thug as well.

9 hours ago, JTown said:

Much.

I guess I should have made the title Football fan arrested just to see what type of response I got.

Or you could have said "Walmart customer" which, in a headline, gives roughly the same expectation as "Florida man."

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JTown said:

I see by your post count, you haven’t been here very long.

Trust me, you ain’t seen Nothin’ yet!

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I see by your post count, you haven’t been here very long.

Trust me, you ain’t seen Nothin’ yet!

No.  I have been here for years.  I rarely post.  I have seen the good. bad and ugly.  Thus the reason why I rarely post,  let alone start a thread.

I truly like being able to get Bills info.  Other posters opinions rarely irritate me enough to respond. 

Living in NC, and watching Russell Wilson at NC state and advocating for the Bill's to draft him was the end of my previous  screen name.  Clearly I know nothing about football and the ability to see talent.  Therefore I read and refrain from replying. 

• Haha (+1) 1