Brady & TB closing in

8 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Is HE though...or is it the team?  Last year, IMO it was the NE D that won the 2 games against us.  I think Belichick is the main reason at this point.

Rewatch the game from a couple months ago. It was infuriating how much he picked us apart. He wasn't dropping 50 yard TD bombs like 2007 or anything, but he controlled the game with ease.

14 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Is HE though...or is it the team?  Last year, IMO it was the NE D that won the 2 games against us.  I think Belichick is the main reason at this point.

He led scoring drives when they needed them.  We were 0-2 against them last year and he was the QB in both games.

1 hour ago, nato7412 said:

We definitely should if Brady leaves. We could realistically go 12 and 4.

I’m not sure if we go 12-4 because of the tougher schedule , BUT I don’t care if we go 

9-7 and winning the division !!!

God what I wouldn’t give for Bills vs Bucs SB and J Allen being SB-MVP 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

he'd look weird in their gear

No, no he wouldn't...he is a butt pirate

33 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m not sure if we go 12-4 because of the tougher schedule , BUT I don’t care if we go 

9-7 and winning the division !!!

God what I wouldn’t give for Bills vs Bucs SB and J Allen being SB-MVP 

With McCaffrey throwing Josh the game winning TD from Wildcat.

It'll be deemed meow-meow special:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

37 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He led scoring drives when they needed them.  We were 0-2 against them last year and he was the QB in both games.

I can't argue with the scoring drives and the W/L record against us last year.  My opinion is that when the chips were down our O couldn't get it done against their D/coaching.  We had a shot late in the 4th in both games.  I don't believe Brady took over those games.  He put his team in position to win, for sure, but we had our shots and I think the Pats D/Coaching was the deciding factor.  

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I can't argue with the scoring drives and the W/L record against us last year.  My opinion is that when the chips were down our O couldn't get it done against their D/coaching.  We had a shot late in the 4th in both games.  I don't believe Brady took over those games.  He put his team in position to win, for sure, but we had our shots and I think the Pats D/Coaching was the deciding factor.  

No doubt his level of talent has diminished.  We made him look like a rookie in the first game last year.  But he still found a way.

I just think it's silly for people to WANT him to stay in New England.  He leaves and the Patriots will crumble.  That dynasty has been a combination of Bill B. and Tom Brady.  Once one is gone … poof … crappy Pats.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No doubt his level of talent has diminished.  We made him look like a rookie in the first game last year.  But he still found a way.

I just think it's silly for people to WANT him to stay in New England.  He leaves and the Patriots will crumble.  That dynasty has been a combination of Bill B. and Tom Brady.  Once one is gone … poof … crappy Pats.

I thought you were changing teams to the Pats last season in that thread you started. Going for TB this season?

15 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I thought you were changing teams to the Pats last season in that thread you started. Going for TB this season?

I'll always be a Bills fan as long as you and Virgil are.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Puh-leeze.  His ego demands at least ONE team show some interest in him before he calls Kraft and begs him to make mean old Billy treat him nicer.

Better yet, have Bobby fire Billy.

2 hours ago, arcane said:

I was told that 2 months ago right before he picked apart our Bills yet again to slam the door shut on the division.

Right. These same posters have been saying this for a decade, completely oblivious to how silly it looks that they keep doing it 

For every 1 good game he has 3 bad games. Go back and look at his body of work this past season- hardly stellar.