Which company has made the best commercials in the last 30 years?

CocaCola leads the holiday parade of commercials, IMO. 

Then there was the Checkers commercial “You Gotta Eat”. They say “we’ll get you in, we’ll get you out.” What a ringing endorsement of your product!  Is that the worst ever? A friend and old neighbor was part of the crack marketing team. I never asked her “what were you thinking?” 

Edited by Augie

Corona currently has commercials I enjoy. They need it!

The Anheuser-Busch commercials are generally good, and classic around the holidays. This Bud’s for you! 

Plenty of “famous” or entertaining commercials that amuse people....but they can’t remember what the product is. Big FAIL there. 

Off the top of my head, I'll go with Pepsi.  They did a great job, for years, hiring music stars to represent them in commercials (Michael Jackson and Ray Charles come to mind).

Budweiser frogs/lizards were my favorite. Interestingly, the frogs were eventually replaced by the lizards in part due to criticism that frogs targeted children (which of course Budweiser denies.) Somehow lizards did not receive that criticism. 

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was singing the song "Wonderwall" the other day and my son told me to stop.  I said maybe.

i sing ***** to my wife all the time to drive her up a wall.  the trick is putting emphasis on words that don't require it.