New York (again)

Stopped by a friend's apartment this week to lift his spirits.  He lives between Penn Station & Port Authority.   It's truly a return to the 80's.   The streets don't feel safe at all and his building hired private security to guard the block.  There was virtually no police presence in the area, when in the past 20+ years they were everpresent in this neighborhood.   Good luck to the tourists if they ever come back to midtown.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 9/18/2020 at 7:06 AM, GG said:

Stopped by a friend's apartment this week to lift his spirits.  He lives between Penn Station & Port Authority.   It's truly a return to the 80's.   The streets don't feel safe at all and his building hired private security to guard the block.  There was virtually no police presence in the area, when in the past 20+ years they were everpresent in this neighborhood.   Good luck to the tourists if they ever come back to midtown.

Amazing how visible the decent into chaos is now.  I wonder how long it’ll take until thugs commit a crime heinous enough to get people to start demanding accountability again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Amazing how visible the decent into chaos is now.

I wonder how long it’ll take until thugs commit a crime heinous enough to get people to start demanding accountability again.

Do Senators voting for a Supreme Court Justice count ?

😎

On 9/18/2020 at 10:06 AM, GG said:

Doesn’t sound like it was a great place before if it needed so much police presence? 

11 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Doesn’t sound like it was a great place before if it needed so much police presence? 

Yeah, living in Midtown Manhattan sucked. That is why 2 bedroom condos ran for 4-10 million dollars. Are you (and your other screen names) this stupid about every topic? 

Actually, this was a dumb question. Sorry.

19 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yeah, living in Midtown Manhattan sucked. That is why 2 bedroom condos ran for 4-10 million dollars. Are you (and your other screen names) this stupid about every topic? 

Actually, this was a dumb question. Sorry.

😂😂😂 Just because losers are willing to overpay for a condo doesn’t make it a great place to live. The fact that you think that way says a lot about your intelligence. 

What are my other screen names oh douche from NYC? 

14 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Sure, folks usually pay millions upon millions to live in an undesirable place. You do realize how dumb you come off, no? You, and your other nitwit aliases.

Yes, losers who want to pretend that they are “important.” 

Please, name one other screen name that I have. 

12 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Amazing how visible the decent into chaos is now.  I wonder how long it’ll take until thugs commit a crime heinous enough to get people to start demanding accountability again.

...not in this day and age......the thugs are twisted into being victims...."society MUST have failed them to act in this way"......Psychobabble 101...........