Jump to content
Hedge

The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Highest and worse death day for USA 573 for coronavirus. May those rest in peace. :(  Might be even worse coming days.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Pushing his religious views...”?  
 

What did he do?  Serious question, I’ll search it but I’m struggling with what he could have down that was inappropriate?


He said the word god. The horror!
 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Pushing his religious views...”?  
 

What did he do?  Serious question, I’ll search it but I’m struggling with what he could have down that was inappropriate?


Not aware of it either. He always wears a cross and I know he credits his faith in overcoming his addiction problems. However, I am unaware of him pushing his beliefs onto others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Correct Doc! It’s one of the only pieces of trivia I know and retain. So...even though it was intended as a satire against Trump, I actually think it’d be great to move the celebration this year! 

I don't care to be honest with you.  You're getting into a religious holiday so some people may have a problem with Easter being pushed back.

 

25 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Pushing his religious views...”?  
 

What did he do?  Serious question, I’ll search it but I’m struggling with what he could have down that was inappropriate?

Here's his exact quote.  I know people would've had a problem if a Muslim encouraged people to read the Quran at a national press conference aimed at the Coronavirus.

 

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

 

Lindell then offered advice to families stuck at home because of various social-distancing guidelines: “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

 

 

Here's his exact quote.  I know people would've had a problem if a Muslim encouraged people to read the Quran at a national press conference aimed at the Coronavirus.

 

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

 

Lindell then offered advice to families stuck at home because of various social-distancing guidelines: “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.”


Well, that is simply awful! He should be drawn and quartered or at least placed in stocks in the village square. And, it goes without saying his company should be forced to close, and all his employees should be out of a job.

 

Get a grip people. The man is a former homeless addict who found Jesus, runs a very successful company, and is willing to help American in its time of need.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't care to be honest with you.  You're getting into a religious holiday so some people may have a problem with Easter being pushed back.

 

Here's his exact quote.  I know people would've had a problem if a Muslim encouraged people to read the Quran at a national press conference aimed at the Coronavirus.

 

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

 

Lindell then offered advice to families stuck at home because of various social-distancing guidelines: “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.”

Our Bibles can just as easily be interpreted as the Holy Book for whatever religion you subscribe to, including the Communist Manifesto for the criminally insane.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

 

Highest and worse death day for USA 573 for coronavirus. May those rest in peace.

 

:(  Might be even worse coming days.

 

 

I think that we all know that it will be.

 

Unfortunately, we haven't "crested" here in the U.S. yet.

 

Hopefully it will start downward within the next 10 -14 days.

 

.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, that is simply awful! He should be drawn and quartered or at least placed in stocks in the village square. And, it goes without saying his company should be forced to close, and all his employees should be out of a job.

 

Get a grip people. The man is a former homeless addict who found Jesus, runs a very successful company, and is willing to help American in its time of need.

I didn't say and/or imply that.  I praised him for helping out.  We're not a theocracy though and thought it was inappropriate bringing that up at a national news conference addressing all Americans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't care to be honest with you.  You're getting into a religious holiday so some people may have a problem with Easter being pushed back.

 

Here's his exact quote.  I know people would've had a problem if a Muslim encouraged people to read the Quran at a national press conference aimed at the Coronavirus.

 

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”

 

Lindell then offered advice to families stuck at home because of various social-distancing guidelines: “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.”

I did a little checking and found the quote, thanks for sending it over. 
 

The man has changed the entirety of his business operation to crank out 50,000 masks per day when the message points over the last 30 days has been that people are dying because of a shortage of masks, people need to do more and corporate America must step up.  He’s asked to speak at a press conference and chose to his thoughts on the world.  He happens to believe what he believes, says what’s on his mind with no restrictions or limitations on who can use the masks, where he’s willing to ship them or anything other than “I. Will. Help.”.  What he said about the school system and society in general is certainly true from his perspective, and it apparently bothers him enough to say so.  

Meanwhile, the #@$holes in the media line up to mock and lib insults because “the My Pillow guy” was called upon to give.  “The My Pillow guy”  went from crack addict to entrepreneur to a fabulously successful business that employs 1500 citizens.  When called to step up, he stepped up and as near as I can tell, he credits his incredible success in life to his faith.  
 

There was definitely some inappropriate b$#@sh&t laid down, but it had nothing to do with Mike Lindell and his views on God and the Bible.  

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I didn't say and/or imply that.  I praised him for helping out.  We're not a theocracy though and thought it was inappropriate bringing that up at a national news conference addressing all Americans.

 

I don't believe that's entirely true.

 

I believe you could call our system a democratic theocracy or a theocratic republic.

 

The key distinction between our government and recognized theocracies, like those in the Islamic world, is that we have a multitude of diverse religions vying for political dominance, whereas they have only one.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   Over 160,000 confirmed cases in US now, was 82,000 4 days ago. It took 4 days to double this time instead of 3, hopefully that means distancing measures are starting to have effect. 

 

 

   On a more positive note the President assures us his magnificent hair is real, we are not paying for Harry and Meghan's security, and that President Trump is a ratings hit. 

 

 

 

“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

 
122K
 
Yep, numbers are continuing to rise.
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Netherlands becomes latest country to reject China-made coronavirus test kits, gear

 

The Netherlands is the latest country to reject China-made coronavirus testing kits and other protective gear, calling the items substandard and raising serious questions about the quality of the supplies Beijing is selling to the world.

 

The Netherlands joins Spain, Turkey, Georgia, and the Czech Republic in their concerns over masks and test kits.

 

The Dutch health ministry said over the weekend that it was forced to recall 600,000 face masks that were shipped from China on March 21 after they were found to be faulty. Some of the masks failed to fit the mouth properly while others were found to have insufficient filters, the government said.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netherlands-becomes-latest-country-to-reject-china-made-coronavirus-test-kits-gear

 

Along with recalled prescription meds , thanks China , and thanks US companies for outsourcing to low wage countries what could go wrong.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So NOW outsourcing to CCP is a problem. 
Got it. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Just popping in to say ***** China.

 

Unfortunately, China gave the world a big fvck you and they will have to pay a HEAVY price when this is done.

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

Unfortunately, China gave the world a big fvck you and they will have to pay a HEAVY price when this is done.

 

Agreed. I'd advocate kicking them out of the WTO and imposing stiff fines on American companies that do business there and with China.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...