The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just left the Administration briefing on Coronavirus. Bottom line: they aren't taking this seriously enough.

Notably, no request for ANY emergency funding, which is a big mistake. Local health systems need supplies, training, screening staff etc. And they need it now.

9 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I find it really cute Murphy blames Trump for the Chinese Flu, yet while it was developing he and ALL the Democrats were putting us all through a sham impeachment...

Reading his tweet that you are commenting on I don't see him blaming Trump for the virus at all. What I see is him claiming that Trump was not taking the virus' threat to the US seriously enough. This was on Feb 5th after Trump had sent 100 million dollars worth of masks, gowns, ventilators etc. to China. 2 and a half weeks after the first confirmed case in the US. We are now 10 weeks from the first case and still unprepared.

In hindsight he was right, the threat was not taken seriously enough and now the richest country in the world is scrambling for these very same supplies and some front line health care workers don't have the protection they need. There is nothing 'cute' about any of this.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Will never work. 

This is asking for violence. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

People won't stand for it, nor should they. 

Arizona just joined the madness.

Gov. Ducey issues stay-at-home order until April 30

PHOENIX - "The time for further action is now," Arizona Governor Doug Ducey said Monday, as he issued a stay-at-home order until April 30.

"Stay home, stay healthy and stay connected," he added.

According to the executive order, the stay-at-home order, officially titled as a "Stay home, Stay healthy, Stay connected" policy, asks Arizonas to limited their time away from their home.

The order takes effect at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, for all activity that is not essential. ...

... In another new executive order by Gov. Ducey, he said visitation will no longer be allowed at nursing homes until further notice. ...

• Thank you (+1) 2

NEW YORK PHYSICIAN 

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak.

THIS AGED BADLY:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-30-at-6.14.38-PM.png

Especially when she’s blaming Trump for not taking the problem seriously enough, early enough.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

COVID-19 Drives Command Teams Charged With Homeland Defense Into Cheyenne Mountain Bunker

U.S. Northern Command has dispersed essential command and control teams to multiple hardened locations, including the famous Cheyenne Mountain bunker complex in Colorado, as well as another unspecified site, and is keeping them in isolation. The command took these steps to help ensure these personnel can continue to watch around the clock for potential threats to the U.S. homeland as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to expand across the country and around the world, including within the U.S. military. ...

... "My primary concern was ... are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I'm not at liberty to discuss who's moving in there," he added. NORTHCOM and NORAD only occupy approximately 30 percent of the complex's physical space and personnel assigned to those commands make up just five percent of the day-to-day population within the facility under normal operating conditions, according to an official fact sheet. ...

my question is... how many of those suddenly retired CEO's and deep state swampers make up that other 70%?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NEW YORK PHYSICIAN 

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak.

THIS AGED BADLY:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-30-at-6.14.38-PM.png

Especially when she’s blaming Trump for not taking the problem seriously enough, early enough.

SF Chinatown is a dirty disgusting place to be during the best of times.  

27 minutes ago, LB3 said:

:blink: Holy *****. The guy on the left in the white shirt is my doppelganger.

If so back away from that cheesecake.  ;) 

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If so back away from that cheesecake.  ;) 

:lol:Pasta, but point taken. Supporting local restaurants and not going to the gym at 5am before work everyday has not helped. :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 1

I see the blue checkmark brigade is now going after the My Pillow guy for modifying his manufacturing to head for 50,000 masks a day.

Brutal. Just brutal. I'm terrible at posting Tweets, but hopefully someone will show how embarrassing these people are.

FFS, people are literally changing their companies and manufacturing to help the country, and these blue check douchecanoes have the elitist snobbishness to mock them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I see the blue checkmark brigade is now going after the My Pillow guy for modifying his manufacturing to head for 50,000 masks a day.

Brutal. Just brutal. I'm terrible at posting Tweets, but hopefully someone will show how embarrassing these people are.

FFS, people are literally changing their companies and manufacturing to help the country, and these blue check douchecanoes have the elitist snobbishness to mock them.

They've been after the My Pillow Guy since forever. Hasn't worked before, don't think it will work now.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Great retort to Acosta.... I freakin’ love how Trump is dealing with these low- lifes. 

I am not a violent man, but Jim Acosta needs a serious azzkicking.

Even though Acosta is only getting his marching orders from the biggest scumbag in America (Zucker), he still has the most punchable face in the LSM.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TPS said:

It seems to be a cult with Trump.  When people are unable to criticize him objectively, it's a bit difficult to have any kind of debate.  I'll try to refrain though...

I find the inverse to be more accurate.

I don't know too many people who think President Trump can do no wrong, but plenty who think he can do no right.

There's no rational basis for most of it. That's evident by the lack of substantive supporting evidence for anything remotely proportional to the level of derision directed at him.

Legitimate good faith criticism is generally met reasonably by most, but the overwhelming majority of criticism is irrational reflexive vitriol that's not worthy of consideration.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

This will only work if Trump can take credit for it. Dr. Trump? 

He's been mentioning it for weeks, so...

13 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Well, that would make him as good at math as Joe.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I find the inverse to be more accurate.

I don't know too many people who think President Trump can do no wrong, but plenty who think he can do no right.

There's no rational basis for most of it. That's evident by the lack of substantive supporting evidence for anything remotely proportional to the level of derision directed at him.

Legitimate good faith criticism is generally met reasonably by most, but the overwhelming majority of criticism is irrational reflexive vitriol that's not worthy of consideration.

There is a large group in both, true.

• Like (+1) 1