The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, redtail hawk said:

the raw numbers are what they are.  the conclusions are opinion.  how do u explain the raw numbers?

the article explained a lot of it, I even linked to the part about rurul hospital systems vs city hospitals.  and the fact the supposed argument you started with about it being covid or vaccine related, has held true for decades.

https://www.statcrunch.com/reports/view?reportid=34349&tab=preview

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/midterm-exit-polls-show-that-young-voters-drove-democratic-resistance-to-the-red-wave/

people tend to become more conservative as they grow.  its kind of why the dems target the kids so much lately.  gotta program them before they get life experience that could lead to change .

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Freudian slip?

Not at all.

Dont get your head down. your special. doesn't matter what anyone says.

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/2023-07-31/bronny-james-cardiac-arrest-recovery-lebron-james-usc

seems briny is doing well.  Looks like he received excellent care from skilled physicians.  But they're likely elitist with a political agenda and u wouldn't want to associate with them.  why do u ask?  and yes, I see what spell check did and it's ok.  It was a salty answer.

Wow.  Un f****g believable 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

rurul hospital systems vs city hospitals

covid vs precovid excess deaths in R's are 2 separate issues that do need to be untangled.  I didn't read the Yale article closely enough to see if they considered it.  I'll bet they did.  I've worked in a couple rural hospitals that I'd much prefer to some of the city ones I trained in.  Differences in hospitals are a factor.  Just not THE factor.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

covid vs precovid excess deaths in R's are 2 separate issues that do need to be untangled.  I didn't read the Yale article closely enough to see if they considered it.  I'll bet they did.  I've worked in a couple rural hospitals that I'd much prefer to some of the city ones I trained in.  Differences in hospitals are a factor.  Just not THE factor.

The funny part is I am just referencing the article you provided in an attempt to push a false narrative. 

Why would they need to be untangled. seems the current partisan rags just tried to take the issue and put a partisan spin on it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The funny part is I am just referencing the article you provided in an attempt to push a false narrative. 

Why would they need to be untangled. seems the current partisan rags just tried to take the issue and put a partisan spin on it.

of course they need to be considered as a baseline.  can't see the entire article to confirm but if they didn't it's a serious flaw.  i'll wager they did.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This might be presented as exhibit A as to what a total sham this is.  

You clowns always in the face of falling for it, turned to fake data about R state “death” rates vs D state.  

Rewrite history all you’d like we have the receipts.  

And yes, you put masks on 2 year olds.  And recommend masks during sex.  And closed beaches.  You all should be sent straight to the sun.  

Note:

You railed against it, but offered zero proof.

Present the real data.

Show us the receipts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Let me guess, this is an example of a whistleblower we shouldn't believe,  right?

A whistleblower has come forward alleging the CIA offered officials a significant amount of money to say that COVID did *not* come out of the lab in Wuhan.

"The Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence have received new and concerning whistleblower testimony regarding the Agency’s investigation into the origins of COVID-19," a letter to CIA Director William Burns said from House COVID Subcommittee Chairman Brad Wenstrup & House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner.

"According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed that intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that COVID-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China," the letter continued.

"The seventh member of the Team, who also happened to be the most senior, was the one officer to believe COVID-19 originated through zoonosis."

"The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position.”

The conspiracy theorists were right again.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's like they think that we don't have any memory.

The pandemic is over and now we've reached the stage where the Left comes out and admits they were wrong and their "science" was nothing but politics.

Just kidding!

Public officials and others from Dr. Fauci on down are continuing to insist that they "followed the science." American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten continues to insist she was always an advocate for keeping schools open:

Community Notes for the win !

• Thank you (+1) 1