The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Let's keep arguing about motorcade rides, and miscellaneous crap.

SOMEONE JUSTIFY THIS ! 

Does the State think that we aren't hugging each other at home ??

The American public is being abused ..........

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

SOMEONE JUSTIFY THIS ! 

I have been to a funeral during the pandemic in a liberal state. It was small in size, masked, but otherwise normal. 

48 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I have been to a funeral during the pandemic in a liberal state. It was small in size, masked, but otherwise normal. 

That's you justifying this? really?

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SOMEONE JUSTIFY THIS ! 

Cant be justified

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The fact the people in charge of every institution, every company, that has been impacted or devastated by this insanity hasn't stood up collectively and said "nope, to heck with you" is the most upsetting thing about all this.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Did his case get caught right away, did he get an experimental drug shown to have great results right away, another experimental drug as well, and the best medical care anyone could have?

Doesn’t sound like the experience of most people. 

57 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Did his case get caught right away, did he get an experimental drug shown to have great results right away, another experimental drug as well, and the best medical care anyone could have?

Maybe not but its the outcome for 99.8% of the infected.  Skewed to those over 80.

Let's keep hiding.  

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

that's only because the MSM has convinced people that the very affordable and available zinc +HCQ treatment should not be used

it's better to hide in your closet until you die if you do actually get sick 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

They did seem to catch Trump early.  Other than the 1 drug (which might be a big difference maker), the rest is now ordinary treatment for Covid available to anyone.  From local nurse friend who is in a leadership nursing position in local hospital, they have learned a lot about treating this over the past 6 months and are getting much better outcomes now compared with earlier. 

Just now, spartacus said:

that's only because the MSM has convinced people that the very affordable and available zinc +HCQ treatment should not be used

it's better to hide in your closet until you die if you do actually get sick 

Trump didn’t take HCQ, he got one very limited and ultra expensive experimental treatment and another experimental treatment plus immediate hospitalization and the best care we can provide. I don’t begrudge POTUS that but it’s a stretch for him to advise the average obese 74 year to have no worries based on his experience. No one is going to have Trump’s treatment experience. 

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

They did seem to catch Trump early.  Other than the 1 drug (which might be a big difference maker), the rest is now ordinary treatment for Covid available to anyone.  From local nurse friend who is in a leadership nursing position in local hospital, they have learned a lot about treating this over the past 6 months and are getting much better outcomes now compared with earlier. 

Agree with this about better treatments and that’s why we have much better outcomes but Remdesivir is not that widely available to call it normal. Also Trump hit medical care  earlier than you and me would have. 

8 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Trump didn’t take HCQ, he got one very limited and ultra expensive experimental treatment and another experimental treatment plus immediate hospitalization and the best care we can provide. I don’t begrudge POTUS that but it’s a stretch for him to advise the average obese 74 year to have no worries based on his experience. No one is going to have Trump’s treatment experience. 

Agree with this about better treatments and that’s why we have much better outcomes but Remdesivir is not that widely available to call it normal. Also Trump hit medical care  earlier than you and me would have. 

I guess that's all about to change.

19 minutes ago, shoshin said:

why did he get treated earlier

is covid a surprise for most people who get sick

if people are sick, go get treatment

again- don't hide in your closet and hope you don't die

• Like (+1) 1