The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Georgia (remember the state where the media said everyone was going to die back in late April for reopening but we haven't followed up that fear mongering I mean reporting since, because that same media is basically DNC run) they now have fewer deaths per million than the Locked Down People's Republic of Illinois. 

And Georgia has 2,000 fewer deaths.  Yes Illinois has 2 million more people but as I said....Illinois has passed them in deaths per million.  

Guess who else Illinois passed in deaths per million.  Florida.  They may have almost half the population of Florida but right on par with cases to.  A little less than half. 

Nothing to see here.  You're a dupe if you aren't doing everything Indiana and Florida are doing.  And a coward.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Oh one more thing.  

If you go to the Worldometers site for the "cases"! count....  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Scroll over to that deaths per million column.  Click it so you can see it in descending and ascending order.

Notice anything?  

Its only confirms what the scientists the Left have deemed problematic and kick off YouTube for theorizing for months.  

The states with well over 500 deaths per million cases have plummeted.  And their systems were never overwhelmed.  Unless you were laid off then their unemployment bureaus were overwhelmed sure.

And the states with less than 500 are the ones seeing the most new "cases!" 

Carry on.  Nothing to see here.  

Edited by Big Blitz

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Georgia (remember the state where the media said everyone was going to die back in late April for reopening but we haven't followed up that fear mongering I mean reporting since, because that same media is basically DNC run) they now have fewer deaths per million than the Locked Down People's Republic of Illinois. 

And Georgia has 2,000 fewer deaths.  Yes Illinois has 2 million more people but as I said....Illinois has passed them in deaths per million.  

Guess who else Illinois passed in deaths per million.  Florida.  They may have almost half the population of Florida but right on par with cases to.  A little less than half. 

Nothing to see here.  You're a dupe if you aren't doing everything Indiana and Florida are doing.  And a coward.  

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh one more thing.  

If you go to the Worldometers site for the "cases"! count....  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Scroll over to that deaths per million column.  Click it so you can see it in descending and ascending order.

Notice anything?  

Its only confirms what the scientists the Left have deemed problematic and kick off YouTube for theorizing for months.  

The states with well over 500 deaths per million cases have plummeted.  And their systems were never overwhelmed.  Unless you were laid off then their unemployment bureaus were overwhelmed sure.

And the states with less than 500 are the ones seeing the most new "cases!" 

Carry on.  Nothing to see here.  

Great posts. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

211,464 dead Americans and the Donald Q Trump is making jokes 

That was perhaps the most ridiculous line in a ridiculous night.

We've all seen that clip a hundred times. Trump saying something about maybe taking an antiseptic cleaner and "injecting it inside the body." Dr. Birx sitting there stone faced, worried that she might be seen to nod approval or grimace in disapproval. Nobody laughing, and the President not cracking anything resembling a knowing smile or wink.

He was dead serious. He thought he was sounding smart -- hey, I have an idea! -- and it was perhaps the stupidest single thing a President has ever said in public.

I find it interesting that he didn't pick up on the phony justifications thrown out there by his supporters, stuff about how "in a general sense it is true that some anti-virals are in fact administered internally" or whatever it was they were saying. No. He knows how stupid he sounded, so he's playing the "I made the most deadpan and long-running joke in history" card.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

K.

There is no getting 'back to normal,' experts say. The sooner we accept that, the better

(CNN)As 2020 slides into and probably infects 2021, try to take heart in one discomfiting fact: Things are most likely never going "back to normal."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/30/health/back-to-normal-bias-wellness/index.html

I'd attach the rest but it's so infuriating its making me consider calling my local Proud Boys affiliate and work on storming Richmond.  

Nothing to see here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hope Hicks test positive for Covid after traveling with Trump. 

lol. Idiots. Wear a freaking mask

its a patriotic duty. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-white-house-official-tests-003056372.html

Donald Trump says he and first lady Melania Trump are awaiting their own test results after a top aide he spent substantial time with this week tested positive for COVID-19.

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

2e4bb96808b148c1edb542b59bc8f3bb

The rules were Everyone was supposed to wear a mask at the debate. 

It would serve them right if they all got covid 

Call me names.

But these people are deplorable 

You are the deplorable.      60 something years old and can’t get off the wapo/NYT/yahoo news train 🥱🥱🥱

Tapdancing for covid again 🥴🤦🏼‍♂️

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

2e4bb96808b148c1edb542b59bc8f3bb

The rules were Everyone was supposed to wear a mask at the debate. 

It would serve them right if they all got covid 

Call me names.

But these people are deplorable 

I feel so bad for people that still think getting the New York virus is a big deal.

I only hear literally only hear "they might get a cold or headache....bad flu response at worst."

This isn't even a story.  

Nothing to see here folks.  Nothing 

Edited by Big Blitz

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I feel so bad for people that still think getting the New York virus is a big deal.

I only hear literally only hear "they might get a cold or headache....bad flu response at worst."

This isn't even a story.  

Nothing to see here folks.  Nothing 

There are plenty of morons out there just like you. That’s why Trump has faked getting the virus to win the election. 

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

There are plenty of morons out there just like you. That’s why Trump has faked getting the virus to win the election. 

Why, because he's going to get over the flu?

Mmm... k.  Again.  I no longer live in February 2020.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Why, because he's going to get over the flu?

Mmm... k.  Again.  I no longer live in February 2020.

Trump is at the age where he can have a bad outcome though he does have access to the best doctors in the world. 

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

Trump is at the age where he can have a bad outcome though he does have access to the best doctors in the world. 

Exactly. He is 74, obese, and of course may have had some type of health episode last November.

This is no joke.

And it has to be said: from what we know he exhibited grossly irresponsible behavior, traveling to a NJ fundraiser after Hope Hicks had tested positive.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly. He is 74, obese, and of course may have had some type of health episode last November.

This is no joke.

And it has to be said: from what we know he exhibited grossly irresponsible behavior, traveling to a NJ fundraiser after Hope Hicks had tested positive.

Yes I agree, this is no joke though he seemed fine earlier today.