The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh Jim cmon man - I know non profits don’t pay taxes - but people choose to give to non profits - my tax dollars do NOT go to non profits. 

My tax dollars DO go to Trumps buddies when work is awarded to them from the government.

Taxes are a two way street.  Taxes come in and they go out.  Non-profits many times are created for one reason and one reason only.  Tax avoidance. As a tax payer does that help our hurt you?  

Please draw the line from the company in that article you linked to Trump that allowed you to come to the conclusion that he is Trump's "buddy".  This ought to be fun....

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

*****. You were doing so well and then you slip back to dumbass meme territory. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Taxes are a two way street.  Taxes come in and they go out.  Non-profits many times are created for one reason and one reason only.  Tax avoidance. As a tax payer does that help our hurt you?  

Please draw the line from the company in that article you linked to Trump that allowed you to come to the conclusion that he is Trump's "buddy".  This ought to be fun....

Just another friend of the White House getting loans... nothing to see here bro, right?

Just now, BillStime said:

Nope. Wasn't Trump going to drain the swamp?

Just like he promised us TrumpCare?

Just big tax cuts for the rich.

You know who really got the biggest tax cuts?  I'll give you a hint. It wasn't the rich. 

Cheer up "bro".  It's Friday!! 

Deaths continue to trend lower.  My guess about a month ago was that it would bottom out at 500, we are now right at 600.

Florida and Texas began their upward ascent in cases about 15 days ago.   This coming week should be telling.

So far so good.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

good lord... we are so ***** as a species. i'm beginning to think Idiocracy only scratched the surface of where we are headed.

Obviously you missed Pence taking a victory lap on how well the US is handling the covid19 pandemic after the WH corona virus task force held its first briefing in 2 months (last one was April 27).   He said that all 50 states were opening "safely and responsibly" when, in fact, several states, including Texas and Florida, have paused or rolled back opening because of surging corona virus cases.

Just now, SoTier said:

Obviously you missed Pence taking a victory lap on how well the US is handling the covid19 pandemic after the WH corona virus task force held its first briefing in 2 months (last one was April 27).   He said that all 50 states were opening "safely and responsibly" when, in fact, several states, including Texas and Florida, have paused or rolled back opening because of surging corona virus cases.

Facts don't matter... these guys will never ever acknowledge or shed negative light on the Trump admin.

• Like (+1) 1