Packers request volunteers to help shovel Lambeau

ALF

The Green Bay area is expected to get pummeled with eight to 10 inches of snow Saturday night into Sunday morning.

The Packers are asking for as many as 700 shovelers to assist with the process beginning at 6 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to the team's official website.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001095657/article/packers-request-volunteers-to-help-shovel-lambeau

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Bills pay $11/hour and a ticket to the game.

Packers fans are cheap.

Was gonna say the same. I was unemployed before the '94 AFC championship vs KC. I shoveled snow at the Ralph (miserable work, let me tell you,) got paid and got a ticket to the game on top.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 inches of snow here is like 30 back East.  So damn level and open, drifts will be 5 feet high across parts of road. Nothing on other side. My wife was on I-57 heading from Champaign to here.  Normally 1.5 hours... It was 9 hours.  The plows kept losing road.  State Police would shut it down... Cars would wait in a long line at idle. She skidded off only once.  Bounced into a snow drift against a guard rail and right back onto road... LoL... 

“Let us therefore brace ourselves to our winter driving duties, and so bear ourselves that, if we drive in winter for a thousand years, people will still say: 'This was my wife's finest hour.”

?