Tom Brady's games vs. 10 win teams

Pokebball

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I just heard that tomorrow's game is Brady's 7th career start against a 10-win team.  That can't be correct, right?

I believe it.  They usually get the tough games in Prime Time to start the season and end with two divisional games.  How many times has anyone in the division gotten to 10 wins?

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I just heard that tomorrow's game is Brady's 7th career start against a 10-win team.  That can't be correct, right?

Does that mean when they played the game?  Like two weeks ago they lost to KC, but that was only KC's ninth win of season at that point in time.

The way the schedule is last few seasons, typically  last two weeks  yields at least one if not two division opponents.  So that would mean Miami, Buffalo and NJ.   Not often did any of them have 10 wins in lat 15 years.

I don't understand the premise of this thread. If you want to evaluate Brady's success against teams already establishing themselves as good through the course of the season, then you should obviously include the playoffs. With those, Brady probably has the most success of any NFL QB ever.

If (and probably when) Brady fails to deliver against the Bills tomorrow, it will be due to the talent of the Bills pass defense, and to some extent Brady's own decline. He will not fail because he is unprepared or inexperienced going against good teams...

6 hours ago, nrenegar said:

I don't understand the premise of this thread. If you want to evaluate Brady's success against teams already establishing themselves as good through the course of the season, then you should obviously include the playoffs. With those, Brady probably has the most success of any NFL QB ever.

If (and probably when) Brady fails to deliver against the Bills tomorrow, it will be due to the talent of the Bills pass defense, and to some extent Brady's own decline. He will not fail because he is unprepared or inexperienced going against good teams...

it’s some sour grapes attempt to pretend Brady didn’t do anything for all these years at the centre of the NFL, sad...

It’s nice to have a December game really mean something