Madden question

CheshireCT

7 hours ago, DCOrange said:

If you're fine with playing older versions of football games, I wouldn't really bother with the new Maddens honestly. Madden 05 or NFL 2K5 were probably the peak of football gaming (or the last NCAA Football game). The current iteration of Madden is probably the worst of the main sports video games on the market.

2k5 ftw

• Like (+1) 1

ZERO judgment here, but I wonder who the oldest poster is here who plays Madden. Where is that break? Never played Madden, and the closest I’ve come was Super Mario about 20 years ago. Kids HAD TO HAVE IT, and I got ripped off by some toy store who violated the “standard price” agreement, then went out of business by New Years. BUT, I got the last one....

When did Madden start, and when did they last get new people to start? 

Yes, I’m almost as old as Plenz would lead you to believe. 

If Madden were “real” then the Cowboys would be undefeated. The love they get is unwarranted.

Tre had 2 INTs on a primetime game and got bumped 1 today to 88 OVR. A joke. There are roughly 16 CBs ahead of him atm & some of those are trash. Allen was as high as 79 but down to 77.  Gore is ahead of Singletary and that should tell you all you need to know about their Ratings Adjusters.

Btw, the game is amazing otherwise! Best madden yet.

For reference I’m 44....

Edited by r00tabaga

12 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Packers, Vikings, maybe Chiefs

I bet the Texans are rated higher than us.

Packers?? Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, Aaron Jones?

Vikings?? Cook, Thielen, Diggs, Smith, Barr, Cousins?

Chiefs?? Patrick Mahomes, Kelce, Mathieu, Hill, Watkins?

Texans? Watson, Hopkins, Watt??

Team ratings are based on player ratings. Every single player listed above deserves a higher or equal rating to their Bills counterpart.

• Haha (+1) 1

I've got it for my son, who's 10 this Christmas in the hope that the Bills are now good enough to make the gameplay enjoyable/manageable for him without having to play as a higher rated team to enjoy it - I couldn't possibly allow that!

Madden 1990 is the reason I'm a Bills fan … I'm hoping he follows the same journey, he's taken more interest over the past couple of years and will be watching tomorrow night when Ed Oliver sacks Brady 3 times and we beat the pats!!

Go Bills!