Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely, yet again

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I did not know your uncle was smart. Not a blood uncle I am guessing. Not everyone has bought into MJ is great.

"Bought into MJ"? WTF are you talking about? 

It seems as though you are fairly ignorant (I'm being kind here) about medical marijuana.  My doctor was initially like you 6 years ago. He finally did his due diligence and is now on-board. I've managed to eliminate hydrocodone and ambien (both FAR more debilitating to the body than pot) from my prescription regimine. I've also been able to eliminate one BP medication and lower the dosage on another.

Do you know a sativa from an indica from a hybrid? Do you know the difference (medically and psychoactively) between 9lb Hammer,  Train Wreck and Blueberry Kush? If not, you are ignorant on the subject.  Not meant to be insulting,  just stating the fact. Same as if I tried to talk about car engines.  I'm clueless.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

Gordon won’t be available for the rematch between the two teams. Plus Kittle and Sanders will play this time. 

But it's a home game for Seattle this time.    Gordon helped them steal one.   The second slant he caught was unreal.   Between two guys arms fully extended with the ball at hip level.   And we have receivers who can't catch a cold in mid-day traffic.  That was hands down the best NFL game of the season so far.   

11 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

But it's a home game for Seattle this time.    Gordon helped them steal one.   The second slant he caught was unreal.   Between two guys arms fully extended with the ball at hip level.   And we have receivers who can't catch a cold in mid-day traffic.  That was hands down the best NFL game of the season so far.   

GREAT catch.  The guy has serious talent. And as others have said, he seems like a very good guy. So sad.

Now I'm reading it may have bern PEDs and recreational. A real shame.

Edited by The Dean

19 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The rematch should be a great one too. 

For clarification (from NIDA):

Marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, which takes the form of addiction in severe cases. Recent data suggest that 30 percent of those who use marijuana may have some degree of marijuana use disorder.18 People who begin using marijuana before the age of 18 are four to seven times more likely to develop a marijuana use disorder than adults.19

Marijuana use disorders are often associated with dependence—in which a person feels withdrawal symptoms when not taking the drug. People who use marijuana frequently often report irritability, mood and sleep difficulties, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week after quitting and last up to 2 weeks.20,21 Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug by reducing production of and sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters.22,23

Marijuana use disorder becomes addiction when the person cannot stop using the drug even though it interferes with many aspects of his or her life."

So who is going to create a thread about bringing Gordon in?

I'm sorry, I might be in the minority but I think it's more discipline than being an addict.  

If it was heroin, alcohol, meth and other addicting drugs....yeah it's an addiction.  I've lost people I've known do to that.

Weed is not addicting.  It's lack of self control.