Name This Person

T&C

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

That clue helped.  I looked her up.   It’s who I thought it would be. I predict he won’t participate just to be ornery.   

How'd you look her up?  I did a reverse image search on google and tineye and came up empty 

Just now, bbb said:

Wait, my stupid joke was a clue?!? 

No, the clue was from ...

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

No. I will admit that this pic is for one poster in particular - if that clue helps at all.

and your silly answer was consistent with the “one poster in particular”

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T&C said:

I made this with the either you know or you just guess... should have put a no google clause in there lol.

I thought you did say no cheating, etc..................I only do reverse image if I have no clue.  I don't answer then.  I just find out who it is and keep it to myself.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, bbb said:

I thought you did say no cheating, etc..................I only do reverse image if I have no clue.  I don't answer then.  I just find out who it is and keep it to myself.  

Thanks, that keeps up the spirit of the thread... either you know or you don't or you guess.

Some of these have been eye opening.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:51 PM, bbb said:

I just usually click on the picture... The URL or file name usually says who it is... Like the young carpet muncher from MSNBC above... LoL... 

@PastaJoe you gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool me... You ain't dealing w/a former performer here... LoL... 

8 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Nobody right so far. She is still seen regularly on tv.

I figure... I'd let you run with it for a while... Nah nah...

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I just usually click on the picture... The URL or file name usually says who it is... Like the young carpet muncher from MSNBC above... LoL... 

@PastaJoe you gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool me... You ain't dealing w/a former performer here... LoL... 

I figure... I'd let you run with it for a while... Nah nah...

Randi Cunneyworth?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.