Remaining schedules of AFC Wild Card contenders following Week 12

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I wonder just about every year how the Super Bowl winning Patriots always seem to get a cake up schedule every year. I mean they usually have a couple teams that are tough but it just never seemed right.  Even excluding the 6 divisional games

That strength of schedule is swayed heavily by Miami/Cincinatti. Their other games could all be tough with KC, Houston, and us.

8 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

PIT @ BAL week 17... interesting.

You’d think that’s an automatic win for the Ravens, but they might be resting starters depending on how things shake out with the Patriots.

If the Pats run the table, that is possible. If they lose a game ( or two) BAL will be fighting for the top seed. Let’s hope it’s the latter.

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I wonder just about every year how the Super Bowl winning Patriots always seem to get a cake up schedule every year. I mean they usually have a couple teams that are tough but it just never seemed right.  Even excluding the 6 divisional games

It’s a formula, so it goes the same for everyone. Being in the AFCE helps, of course. There aren’t that many “ good “ teams in the league on a year to year basis.

56 minutes ago, GG said:

If you believe in math and statistical probabilities.   At 10-6, with a victory over Steelers puts the Bills' odds at >99%

I do believe in math and still feel 12-4 as I did in September. LETS GO BILLS

Edited by fansince88

7 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

We want PIT to beat CLE, and then we beat PIT head to head.  The rest will take care of itself.

I'm not too worried about Pitt. They can lose any of their remaining games, Arizona and the Jets are pretty even matchups. Pitt's offense is putrid.