The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a snoozefest. 

Can't be as big a snoozefest as jury duty.

I've ben empaneled now.  The idiot next to me is panicking that we're going to be on a grand jury, because of the number of jurors called for this panel. Someone else just asked me "What are the odds we get empaneled?"  And some 20-something snowflake has her mom with her for advice and moral support.  I pity whoever's judged by these nitwits.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

The idiot next to me is panicking that we're going to be on a grand jury, because of the number of jurors called for this panel. Someone else just asked me "What are the odds we get empaneled?"  And some 20-something snowflake has her mom with her for advice and moral support.  I pity whoever's judged by these nitwits.

Plus you're there

"Get to the bottom of 2016"

The dems keep disproving their own case. 

Getting to the bottom of 2016 is entirely within the President's scope. It's not about 2020, it's about what happened in 2016. Full stop. 

Just because people who got dirty in 2016 are running for office in 2020 doesn't make them immune from investigation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Trump doesn't write most of his own Tweets

And here you are posting about Trump tweeting...lol

you guys got to evict the president from your heads

the dude is living rent free making a pig sty of the place.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GG said:

Easy ones -

If you were concerned about lack of funding leading to Ukrainian deaths, what did you do between 2014 and 2016 when no aid at all was provided?

If you are not aware of any US official threatening to withhold any aid for political or personal reasons, how would you explain VP Biden bragging about holding up aid until the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired?

This is a distraction. Nothing to do with bribery or anything. 

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Are you watching the hearing live? The clip cuts out at people but Taylor then he goes on to mention names such a Sondland.

Come on man.....they don't watch things!.....They wait for their twitter feed and notifications to tell them what to think! And then they cut and paste them like its actual critical thinking!!

;)

Edited by TH3

Just now, fridge said:

Are these conspiracy theorists legally changing their last name to MAGA?

No more than the conspiracy theorists who changed their name to "resist" during the Russia scam ;) 

Just now, TH3 said:

Come on man.....they don't watch things!.....They wait for their twitter feed and notifications to tell them what to think! And then they cut and pate them like its actual critical thinking!!

;)

Sonland testified he was a second hand witness too... 

But details. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No more than the conspiracy theorists who changed their name to "resist" during the Russia scam ;) 

Sonland testified he was a second hand witness too... 

But details. 

Unless you have a twitter feed from some some guy with a nickname or someone with zero credibility  pasted in your posts.....I don't hear you Curtis!

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

Are these conspiracy theorists legally changing their last name to MAGA?

Please read the source documents to educate yourself. You will have to go back a number of years.

The Reader's Digest version of this farce? It is all about the graft and President Trump wanting to end it.