The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, Warcodered said:

And where do you get that from?

FancyBear's legacy.

Guciffer 2.0.

And USIC sources in the know.

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

He was born in Moscow in 1980. 

That's the fact.

A man born in Moscow can still be Ukranian Intel. But please, go on and tell me all you know about how the spook world works. It'll be fascinating. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No more than the conspiracy theorists who changed their name to "resist" during the Russia scam ;) 

Sonland testified he was a second hand witness too... 

But details. 

A second hand witness? George Carlin would have fun with that.

• Like (+1) 1

:lol: Wallace is terrible.

Just now, Gary Busey said:

FancyBear's legacy.

Guciffer 2.0.

And USIC sources in the know.

nutjob says what?

If you don't know what FancyBear is, or who Guciffer 2.0 is, you're just proving you know nothing about the events around 2016. 

But then again, we have your entire posting history to prove that as well. 

Keep thinking you're right about this subject when you've been proven wrong over and over and over. You're a clown, GarBear. Nothing more. 

Toodles. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

I know this is all spin to try and say Trump is interfering in the 2020 election, when really it is about the 2016 election, and all the money-laundering that went on before Trump was elected. But honestly? I'd have thought these goofs would want to keep "crowdstrike" and the Ukraine out of the record. It is all going to come out anyway, and they are gonna look like even bigger clowns and liars. ?

I guess when your livelihood and freedom are on  the line, you are just casting about for any sort of misdirection. Especially with the "MSM" having your back. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I know this is all spin to try and say Trump is interfering in the 2020 election, when really it is about the 2016 election, and all the money-laundering that went on before Trump was elected. But honestly? I'd have thought these goofs would want to keep "crowdstrike" and the Ukraine out of the record. It is all going to come out anyway, and they are gonna look like even bigger clowns and liars. ?

I guess when your livelihood and freedom are on  the line, you are just casting about for any sort of misdirection. Especially with the "MSM" having your back. ?‍♂️

I think it's about the OIG report and the references to CrowdStrike which will definitely be included therein. 

They are trying to frame it before hand as nonsense... it's not.

And the evidence in OS is overwhelming (as I know you know) on this matter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

https://brassballs.blog/home/crowdstrike-brought-down-flynn-ukrainian-hacking-team-dmitri-alperovitch-cia-sidney-powell-takedown-take-down-hacking-teams-backdoor-encryption-joseph-mifsud-fiona-hill-nsa-holdings-stockcharts

News other miss 
Crowdstrike brought down Flynn using Ukrainian hacking teams
Oct 17

Oct 17 Crowdstrike brought down Flynn using Ukrainian hacking teams

https://www.crowdstrike.com/about-crowdstrike/executive-team/dmitri-alperovitch/

Source is Sidney Powell, lawyer for Mike Flynn.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/16/doj-has-phones-man-sparked-fbis-probe-trump-flynn-/

As former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Mike Flynn knew the details of how he was set up.

And he told his attorney.

Details:

• what — Crowdstrike software

• who — CIA’s Joseph Mifsud

• how — BlackBerry encrypted phones to avoid being detected by NSA

• where — server in Ukraine

• why — to set up Flynn as basis to impeach Trump

Primary sources are court documents filed Tuesday in D.C. Federal Court.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sure it will! Idiot 

I like how these witnesses are tying the Russian corruption to Trump and stonewalling Ukraine. 

Trump was was acting for Russia by "freezing" the aid. Taylor said he was afraid that Trump would get their TV moment of investigations, that Ukraine still wouldn't get its weapons. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Russian Hacking software + Russian Agent + USIC(the good ones that say the things we like not the things we don't)= Ukrainian conspiracy?

FancyBear is Ukranian, not Russian. 

Guciffer 2.0 was/is Ukrainian, not Russian. 

Those are KEY elements of the entire 2016 scandal. If you're unaware of what they are, or how they fit in, I suggest you learn. You'll see how the Ukraine is a key player in this whole saga, especially the attempt to subvert the 2016 election on behalf of the Clinton Campaign and with an assist from the Obama White House and IC.