The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

38 minutes ago, snafu said:

Honestly, I think they're thinking that (1) they may lose some House seats but not the majority; and (2) they may pick up some Senate seats because they can play on the fact that Trump won't get convicted, and (3) some strange thing happens and the Senate convicts.

And I don't think Pelosi is fully on board, but she's being pushed.

regarding #3...

i believe they D's and R's are just opposite wings of the same bird and as such, this is my biggest fear. they will roll out something or perhaps do a back ally run and vote to remove him. universe help us if they do that because i truly think we will see the beginnings of a shooting war in the streets.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The further the Dems press the more they expose themselves. This is all a blessing in disguise. 

They’ve essentially made the bet that there are enough stupid people in this country to pull over a fast one. All chips are in the middle. Let’s go!

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

regarding #3...

i believe they D's and R's are just opposite wings of the same bird and as such, this is my biggest fear. they will roll out something or perhaps do a back ally run and vote to remove him. universe help us if they do that because i truly think we will see the beginnings of a shooting war in the streets.

Yup -- could happen.  I should put a wacky theory in the "Not Crazy/Crazy" thread.  Something like the day after the new Kentucky Governor gets sworn in, a big scandal against Mitch McConnell hits and he's removed form office and replaced by a Democrat (because D Gov).  I know that wouldn't make his replacement the Speaker, but something like that would be a strange coincidence.  But I don't wear tinfoil -- this is just speculation.

It would be truly odd if there was violence in support of the President that the President/Federal Government has to suppress.

There's a strong likelihood of political violence some day.  This could be it.  It might be the 2020 election results.  Who knows.  Personally, I don't think it will happen until after the economy turns to ***** again.  People with jobs and food don't usually fight strictly for partisan reasons.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, Schiff said something like: if we don't do this now then we're telling the American people that we are allowing the President to cheat on the elections AGAIN.  What a shameless jerk.  No collusion per Mueller.  No collusion per Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Foxx said:

regarding #3...

You guys and your dark fantasies. 

Filling your biological need to find threats, you find them where they are not. Go eat a full meal, watch TV, drink clean water from the tap, take a drive in your car, go for a walk in safety...etc. Be grateful for what we have. 

5 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Filling your biological need to find threats, you find them where they are not. Go eat a full meal, watch TV, drink clean water from the tap, take a drive in your car, go for a walk in safety...etc. Be grateful for what we have. 

Really, "watch TV" is the only one of those I can do.  "Take a walk in safety?"  In DC?  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, John Adams said:

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

BYRON YORK: It’s official: The dossier was malarkey.

The reporting did terrible damage to a new president as he took office. And now, the Horowitz report definitively shows that it was all garbage.

The report makes clear the dossier never had even a shred of credibility. Steele had no firsthand knowledge of anything in the document. He got all his information secondhand or thirdhand from sources who themselves heard things secondhand or thirdhand.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Yup -- could happen.  I should put a wacky theory in the "Not Crazy/Crazy" thread.  Something like the day after the new Kentucky Governor gets sworn in, a big scandal against Mitch McConnell hits and he's removed form office and replaced by a Democrat (because D Gov).  I know that wouldn't make his replacement the Speaker, but something like that would be a strange coincidence.  But I don't wear tinfoil -- this is just speculation.

It would be truly odd if there was violence in support of the President that the President/Federal Government has to suppress.

There's a strong likelihood of political violence some day.  This could be it.  It might be the 2020 election results.  Who knows.  Personally, I don't think it will happen until after the economy turns to ***** again.  People with jobs and food don't usually fight strictly for partisan reasons. ...

some might say it has already started...

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1204467623452434438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9xzvi9yXk&feature=emb_logo

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

And yet here you are doing the same thing for your cultist leaders. lol.

name still sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

What I truly don’t understand is that the Dems know that the Senate has already rejected this sham with a sledgehammer, yet they wanna waste everyone’s time with this frivolous garbage.

I simply don’t understand.

So, then I guess it will ok for Republicans to impeach a Democratic President in the future based on NOTHING? I would bash that too.

Is this where we are as a society?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

What I truly don’t understand is that the Dems know that the Senate has already rejected this sham with a sledgehammer, yet they wanna waste everyone’s time with this frivolous garbage.

I simply don’t understand.

So, then I guess it will ok for Republicans to impeach a Democratic President in the future based on NOTHING? I would bash that too.

Is this where we are as a society?

You have to remember who you’re dealing with. Nancy is a nut and barely coherent anymore. We all have to pass impeachment to know what’s in it!