The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The Steele report, which I believe you're referring to as "the disinformation," is garbage, and relying on it was the shoddy work of the IC, which is being held to account. But the IC's conclusions have been and continue to be correct. 

Which part of this critical ICA passage is correct?   Which passage threw the US into a crisis for nearly 3 years?

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

Which part of this critical ICA passage is correct?   Which passage threw the US into a crisis for nearly 3 years?

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Do you think something there is incorrect?

Even Trump agreed that Russia interfered!

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Do you think something there is incorrect?

Even Trump agreed that Russia interfered!

Cognitive dissonance?

You don't think this little passage is the most dangerous, damning and utterly wrong in the entire assessment?

We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

Cognitive dissonance?

You don't think this little passage is the most dangerous, damning and utterly wrong in the entire assessment?

We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Do you think they ran more anti-Hillary ads by accident? 

jesus.png

Just now, John Adams said:

jesus.png

You don't know if they actually ran more anti-Hillary ads.  You only know the ads that were specifically highlighted in the subsequent investigations which had a singular purpose.

Of course anyone with an ounce of objectivity would also understand that if your primary goal is to sow discord, you would very likely devote a majority of your efforts to discredit the overwhelming favorite in any given election.   

Congratulations for falling for the ruse as well.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

jesus.png

There it is!!! There it is!!!

Thats exactly what I saw that changed my mind from being an avid if not rabid Hillary supporter to realizing I had to vote for Trump. 

That ad changed my mind, my life, my political affiliation and more. It was... Inspirational, transformational, epiphanial. It was downright game changing for me and millions of other staunch democrats. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

There it is!!! There it is!!!

Thats exactly what I saw that changed my mind from being an avid if not rabid Hillary supporter to realizing I had to vote for Trump. 

That ad changed my mind, my life, my political affiliation and more. It was... Inspirational, transformational, epiphanial. It was downright game changing for me and millions of other staunch democrats. 

Me too! Though I didn't actually know that ad existed prior to the election, it totally transformed me into an anti-Hillary fascist actual literal super mecha-Nazi.

Putin is that damned good, the bastard!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks for coming clean brother/sister/whateveryourpreferred pronoun.

There are millions of stories like ours out there. If we can only encourage more people to come forth and admit that we were duped into not voting for Hillary, then we can recognize what a terrible miscarriage of justice the 2016 election was. Perhaps we can get a do-over if we get enough people to admit it, you know - change the popular vote so that we can prove she actually won. 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Thanks for coming clean brother/sister/whateveryourpreferred pronoun.

There are millions of stories like ours out there. If we can only encourage more people to come forth and admit that we were duped into not voting for Hillary, then we can recognize what a terrible miscarriage of justice the 2016 election was. Perhaps we can get a do-over if we get enough people to admit it, you know - change the popular vote so that we can prove she actually won. 

I would suggest, my [preferred pronoun], that we simply go to Federal Court in Hawaii and have the judge issue a nationwide injunction against Trump being president, appointing Hillary president-for-life, and declaring the GOP a terrorist organization.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1