The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Turner is beating these two with a stick. Ouch.

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL OMG I want that clip of Jordan right now

He said to X who said to Y who said to Z who said to A who said to B who said to C

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That'd be a good idea. His posts are so juvenile, it's really worth ignoring.

This entire board is juvenile....that is my whole point!

You guys take yourselves so seriously .....like you are carrying the Holy Grail of the Republic .....LOL

What is NPC? 

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

This entire board is juvenile....that is my whole point!

You guys take yourselves so seriously .....like you are carrying the Holy Grail of the Republic .....LOL

What is NPC? 

You fit the definition perfectly.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is the "best" the democrats have for an "impeachment inquiry"?  I have no idea how the "MSM" is gonna wrap this up as a win for the anti-Trump crowd.  This is gonna take more than their usual brand of spinning. What a colossal *****-show.

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

He's obviously still yapping declaring it a win LOL.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a starting point for you to track. 

Instead of laughing, try reading and sourcing. ;) Just a tip. 

So far you've gotten every single fact wrong on this matter. Every one.

Here's another... again, source and vet it. This is spook on spook type stuff, the information is byzantine by design. 

http://rinf.com/alt-news/editorials/fancy-bear-exposed-ukraine-is-behind-the-hacking-group/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rinf/

If I'm understanding your article correct FancyBear is Ukraine because two hacking groups can't hack the same information in the same time period?

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is the "best" the democrats have for an "impeachment inquiry"?  I have no idea how the "MSM" is gonna wrap this up as a win for the anti-Trump crowd.  This is gonna take more than their usual brand of spinning. What a colossal *****-show.

The Flipboard app on my phone, which is a news aggregator (and totally biased to the left, of course), just posted a headline from a frickin' Vanity Fair story submitted a little over an hour ago that says 'Key Trump Impeachment Defense is Blowing Up in Republicans' Faces'.

We are truly living in an Orwell novel.

• Thank you (+1) 1