The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

At this point its becoming quite clear that the entire government is an affront to the people of the United States.

I have no clue why no one has stepped up and said enough of the garbage.   This entire thing is disgusting and started the day Trump took office.  They cant beat him so they have hung on everything he has done rather than doing the jobs they are overpaid for.  

Oh, the “They are all bad” argument. 

Whatever 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Turkey/Trump presser had more interest. 

And that was dull.

Did it feature people who couldn't follow the instruction "please take your seat?"

Because this jury of 12 people and 2 alternates had three people on it who botched that simple instruction.  One of them was called to the bench to make sure she spoke English.  One guy got lost in the jury box - let me repeat: he got lost in the jury box.  God help me if I'm ever a defendant - I'll challenge the entire trial on the constitutional grounds that a jury containing people who fail to plant their ass in a chair when told "please take your seat" are not a jury of my peers.  

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Did it feature people who couldn't follow the instruction "please take your seat?"

Because this jury of 12 people and 2 alternates had three people on it who botched that simple instruction.  One of them was called to the bench to make sure she spoke English.  One guy got lost in the jury box - let me repeat: he got lost in the jury box.  God help me if I'm ever a defendant - I'll challenge the entire trial on the constitutional grounds that a jury containing people who fail to plant their ass in a chair when told "please take your seat" are not a jury of my peers.  

......a jaywalking case with the death penalty on the table?......sounds like they selected THE best.....'effin GPS for the jury box...SMH...........

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Schumer is a perfect example on why we need term limits on these people.  No more getting rich on selling out the United States.

....Photo Op Chuckie"....another one of our true gems in the illustrious New York State......the NYS landscape is littered.......starting with Fredo's brother......

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Done with jury duty.  Got out of it by telling the court I was racist.  

that backfired for Larry David

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Never had an innocent defence client ask for a jury

the police have twice tried to force a jury trial on a client, to no avail

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Never had an innocent defence client ask for a jury

the police have twice tried to force a jury trial on a client, to no avail

Pretty sure it works differently here in the civilized world.  At the very least, we know how to spell "defense," and don't subject people to a jury of 12 Canadians.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Jordan was the Republicans de facto point man in the hearing. His time was limited to 5 minutes plus any time yielded to him. He spoke fast because he was running out of time plus he wanted to make sure it was in the record.

On another note, we should all say a little prayer for DC Tom today. He's on jury duty and knowing him, he goes in as a juror and ends up being a defendant.

...I could see opposing attorneys interviewing him ending up in the latest "Epstein Model Pine Box" by choice with the same ligature marks.....

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Pretty sure it works differently here in the civilized world.  At the very least, we know how to spell "defense," and don't subject people to a jury of 12 Canadians.

cant think of any free country that has railroaded more people in court than your USA

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

There are exactly 104,896 vent holes in the backs of all the chairs in the jury lounge.

Kill me, please.

So, since we can't suffocate you with the back of a jury lounge chair.  How would you like to go?

• Haha (+1) 1