Jordan Phillips now leads all Defensive Tackles in sacks....

Big Turk

18 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah is constantly trying to get the crowd amped...literally all game you see him out there imploring the crowd to bring the noise...almost like he is feeding off of it.

It works, the guy always plays with high energy. Crazy for a guy his size to never seem to wear down.

If Beanes can structure a contract for Phillips to accept ? God bless him.
and this is a Guy who wants to play in Buffalo. He respects his chance given here.
we have a few other players like that.
As Fans we can just cheer him on and ramp up the noise, let what will happen happen.
I am quite sure he is well respected within the Bills organization, and not just for his production this year.

Go 97 ! 

Edited by 3rdand12
added an s

On 11/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

By the Jets, who have a ton of cap room, just gave up on Leonard Williams, and love spending recklessly.

Ummm...the Bills have about $22 million more in cap space than the Jets do...

On 11/5/2019 at 12:01 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

First...Gase is the coach but yes...good chance he's gone.

And 2...the Jets are a mess.  From the front office to the field.  The players I'm sure don't trust the front office after the last few ordeals.  

And 3, the Bills have far more cap space than the Jets do.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/5/2019 at 12:27 PM, The Wiz said:

I was looking for a video from his sack on Haskins and found this from when he was in Miami.  Dude can move for his size.

Haha, not sure who #11 is from the Jets, but that dude wanted no part of trying to bring JP down. 

Edit @starrymessenger. Apologies, didn't see your post when I posted. Was my first thought after watching the video too... can't say I blame the guy for diving at his feet...JP would've steamrolled that guy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I love what this cat is doing.  He's sacking of up.  He has had over 1/2 his career sacks this yeat.  He had 5.5 his first 5 years in the league.  I'd like to see if this  continues before getting too geeked out about a fat contracts.

John in Riverside disease is spreading!! Oh no

7 hours ago, FLbills said:

Haha, not sure who #11 is from the Jets, but that dude wanted no part of trying to bring JP down. 

Edit @starrymessenger. Apologies, didn't see your post when I posted. Was my first thought after watching the video too... can't say I blame the guy for diving at his feet...JP would've steamrolled that guy.

I would have loved to see # 11 man up......and then get destroyed. Like I said earlier I used to see DBs react that way when Jason Peters was lead blocking on sweeps. Used to crack me up.

11 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

John in Riverside disease is spreading!! Oh no

Whatever man. 

What's wrong from a personnel stand point waiting to see how he completes the year before going all hog wild throwing money at him?

5.5 sacks in 5 years and 6 sacks in 8 games could be an aberration.  See how he handles it when he gets double teamed.  Is that not possible?

We made that mistake with Fitz and Chris Kelsay iirc.

16 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Whatever man. 

What's wrong from a personnel stand point waiting to see how he completes the year before going all hog wild throwing money at him?

5.5 sacks in 5 years and 6 sacks in 8 games could be an aberration.  See how he handles it when he gets double teamed.  Is that not possible?

We made that mistake with Fitz and Chris Kelsay iirc.

I meant the incoherent typing. go back and look at the post.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I meant the incoherent typing. go back and look at the post.

of instead of is, yeat instead of year I'll you that. As far as the rest goes, I guess you don't speak jazz :)

Thanks for providing your service to TBD as spelling monitor. :)

Edited by reddogblitz