Postgame Thread Bills Redskins

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Does the “national media” have power to grant us extra wins ? 

No one cares, the media is fake news ?

I read these "what did we learn" on NFL.com every Monday morning. When they talk about the Bills, there is always a line or two of disrespect after a win, and I can never seem to argue against them. 

16 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I read these "what did we learn" on NFL.com every Monday morning. When they talk about the Bills, there is always a line or two of disrespect after a win, and I can never seem to argue against them. 

I think you've made your stance on this topic abundantly clear ... in every effing thread you comment in.  Don't you get bored?

9 hours ago, DrPJax said:

I really liked Allen’s play today. No big issues BUT two things. One was taking an unnecessary sack in red zone that killed a drive. Easily could have thrown it away but just froze and took a bad sack.

The major issue I have with that play is the design. From what I could see it was a 2 person route. RB and TE in close proximity to each other.  TE stumbled, RB was covered.  Allen spun to his right. Why? There were no options that I could determine on that side of the field.  It was, to me a poorly designed play and poorly executed by Allen.  When his options in the left side of the EZ weren't available he should have tossed the ball out of the stadium.

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

An offensive shift in making Singletary the primary weapon may be all that is needed for the Bills to be a serious contender.

The offense with NINE new starters has been a painful transition so far this year, but the shift to Singletary might be the thing to get the Bills to FINALLY having a consistent offense.

Singletary spelled by Gore seemed to be just the ticket, eh? That made it head scratchingly curious when Daboll or McDermott flipped the switch for 2 series in the 3rd. The results were not positive.

Also, because of the success of Singletary that game begged for play action on an early down.  We did it once that I can recall in the second half.  

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I never get bored talking about the Bills.

I get the shtick.  It's been done many times over the years.  You're pouring it on way too heavy/in too many threads.  You should know better.

5 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Frank Gore is that dude

Gore is that dude, but, I wish Edmunds was less star struck and more struck stars.  I have had concerns since last year about his ability to play the middle.  Those concerns lessened when he appeared to be doing a better job shedding blocks and instinctively taking the correct line to the ball carrier.  The past 3 games he seems to have regressed.  He might be best suited to play the outside.

4 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

They need to get better if they want to compete for a championship.

You seem, to me, to be one of those people who need to reply to every post, even when it isn't necessary.  You did miss one one the prior page though.  What user name did you get banned under?  Keep up the crusade and I'm guessing you'll be searching for a new sci fi character soon.

5 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You seem, to me, to be one of those people who need to reply to every post, even when it isn't necessary.  You did miss one one the prior page though.  What user name did you get banned under?  Keep up the crusade and I'm guessing you'll be searching for a new sci fi character soon.

‘The Protocol’ has begun.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Mango said:

Yeah. With all the negative hype around Haskins coming into his rookie year, I thought  he was fine. His game was meh. Some of his balls I verbally said, “oh that’s a good throw” He made some plays, missed some plays. Had a good first down with his legs. 

Maybe I am giving him more credit because I expected more of dumpster fires 

I thought he played pretty well considering the negative hype he was getting.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Dan said:

6-2 for the first time in 27 years... yet I read this thread and you'd think the Bills were one of the worst teams in the league?   Why do so many people expect complete perfection in every play, every pass? Or blow outs in every game?

It would be nice if more people could just enjoy a good season after so many bad ones, and stop trying to set the stage to say I told you so when we don't win the Super Bowl. 

I'll take

Because you can't fix inherent grouchiness for 1000 Alex. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Dan said:

6-2 for the first time in 27 years... yet I read this thread and you'd think the Bills were one of the worst teams in the league?   Why do so many people expect complete perfection in every play, every pass? Or blow outs in every game?

It would be nice if more people could just enjoy a good season after so many bad ones, and stop trying to set the stage to say I told you so when we don't win the Super Bowl. 

Because Patriots. And even they aren't perfect but people assume they are.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Still perfect...

WK1 @ Jets. WIN (1-0)

WK2 @ Giants WIN (2-0)

WK3 Bengals WIN (3-0)

WK4 Patriots LOSS (3-1)

WK5 @ Titans WIN (4-1)

WK6 BYE (4-1) 

WK7 Dolphins WIN (5-1)

WK8 Eagles LOSS (5-2)

WK9 Redskins WIN (6-2)

WK10 @ Browns LOSS (6-3)

WK11 @ Dolphins WIN (7-3) 

WK12 Broncos WIN (8-3)

WK13 @ Cowboys LOSS (8-4)

WK14 Ravens WIN (9-4) *****

WK15 @ Steelers LOSS (9-5)

WK16 @ Patriots LOSS (9-6) *****

WK17 Jets WIN  (10-6) 

whats that saying about chicken counters??  ;);) 

12-4 was a prediction I had. 

I'd love for the Bills to show the NFL any flaws with the Ravens.  But how can I say they suck even with a Tyrod 2.0 

The Pats looked like sad sacks  Lets make Tom cry in week 16.

14-2  can be had !!!   And so can the AFCE with the two *

23 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

How else does one get 25K in 2 years w/o doing that???

Of course Dunkirk Don's Connect the Dots thread helped immensely   

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

‘The Protocol’ has begun.

awesome!