You know what chaps my hide?

Cripple Creek

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

People that drive in the passing lane while doing right around the speed limit. 

I’m frustrated by the speeds on the Thruway.   The speed limit is 65.  Trucks in the slow lane are going 68... too slow.  People in the fast lane will ride your bumper if you’re going less than 80... too fast.  I want to go 75.   Can’t do it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

When people add the qualifier, "assless," to "chaps."

All chaps are assless.

If they weren't, they'd be pants.

You wear some weird pants there gug  

Just now, Ned Flanders said:

People who wear baseball hats in the gym. 

1. used as a sweat band
  2. keeps the bald plate from getting too cold

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

isn't the the definition of a Vest?  a sleeveless coat / jacket? 

If I go online for shopping and look at vests, I’m always surprised how many times a jacket pops up in the results. 

Not really that often but enough to make scratch my head and wonder how that happens 

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

If I go online for shopping and look at vests, I’m always surprised how many times a jacket pops up in the results. 

Not really that often but enough to make scratch my head and wonder how that happens 

maybe they think you need a jacket to match the vest???   LOL 

4 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Two related things: 

1.) People who pull out a checkbook to pay for something at a retail store.

2.) People who wait to see the total before pulling out their wallet/purse to pay for it when checking out in a store. You are not getting anything for free...be prepared to pay for it.

This doesn't bother me except when they do it in the express lane.

What makes me angrier than the piano player in a marching band, is that HEB has all of their tobacco products locked up in one case in the store. Don't go through the Express lane if you're gonna make everybody behind you wait while the cahier has to walk to the other end of the store, unlock a cabinet, get your cigarettes, and lock it back up.

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

.....people who go to the gym and brag about it.

My ex used to post her morning workouts on Facebook every morning about how long she ran or did spin.  

She used to get mad at me for never commenting on her posts saying I'm proud of her or anything.  

I never had the heart to tell her that all of her posts were annoying and that's why I didn't comment on them.  It honestly was embarrassing for me since she did it every morning.  

You can workout and not tell anyone....

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My ex used to post her morning workouts on Facebook every morning about how long she ran or did spin.  

She used to get mad at me for never commenting on her posts saying I'm proud of her or anything.  

I never had the heart to tell her that all of her posts were annoying and that's why I didn't comment on them.  It honestly was embarrassing for me since she did it every morning.  

You can workout and not tell anyone....

Constant look at me Facebook postings are a cry for help.....and people I want nothing to do with.

People who post pictures of their food.....

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Constant look at me Facebook postings are a cry for help.....and people I want nothing to do with.

There's a couple of guys who I used to workout with at an old gym about 5-6 years ago.  Every time they finish a workout, they take off their shirts and then give a "look hard" expression.  A stupid caption like "We in here sweating and getting it done.  #GetBetterEveryDay. "

I emphasize "used to" train with these guys.