You know what chaps my hide?

Cripple Creek

20 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That was the one benefit...she worked out so hard to keep her body and her appearance up. 

After a while though...it's not worth it.

I dated a woman or two where that was true.  One needed to be baby sat 24-7 and another wanted to boss me around 24-7.  Then there was the one that liked to tease and needed a new flavor of the month.  A woman would have to be darn good at other things to put up with that and that means more than the time in the bedroom "pregame show" and everything else included.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I dated a woman or two where that was true.  One needed to be baby sat 24-7 and another wanted to boss me around 24-7.  Then there was the one that liked to tease and needed a new flavor of the month.  A woman would have to be darn good at other things to put up with that and that means more than the time in the bedroom "pregame show" and everything else included.

Image result for no maam gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Marching. Think about it. Our tax dollars go to pay for the military. Cool. We need protection. But how much time, and therefore, money, is invested in teaching every member of the military how to march, salute, etc. I guess it's a wax on/was off discipline thing, but like, it gets me heated thinking about it.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:37 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The DAMN search function!!!  

3 months and the threads are gone? 

It seems that a lot of websites, my Outlook and other things have worse search functions all the time.  

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Anybody who starts a sentence with "So."

Anybody who says, "Having said that," or "That being said."

We know what was said. You just said it.

Anybody who uses the phrases "going forward." or "at the end of the day."

So, with that being said, what will you do going forward when people make these terrible transgressions? 

31 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Anybody who starts a sentence with "So."

Anybody who says, "Having said that," or "That being said."

We know what was said. You just said it.

Anybody who uses the phrases "going forward." or "at the end of the day."

I’m actually more annoyed by people who end their sentence with “so....”

They explain something, then just say “so” rather than complete the thought. Such as:

“The plane was going down the runway, and just before takeoff a tire blew, so...”

Perhaps going forward you will notice when this happens, even though at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter. 

9 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are scheduled for termination.

Date and time will not be announced.

So, I guess my time is almost up! We all gotta go some time! 

(Having said that, it’s best you don’t give details. You don’t want any legal trouble going forward.) 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

So, I guess my time is almost up! We all gotta go some time! 

(Having said that, it’s best you don’t give details. You don’t want any legal trouble going forward.) 

Have your affairs in order my friend.

Quick and painless, but guaranteed.

To hasten your inevitable end, start a sentence with "I'm like," followed by anything. 

Edited by sherpa