Thursday nite Football: Washington at Minn 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

39 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I don't know about that, they beat the Dolphins by one, and were shut out by the 49ers in a horrible game where no one could do anything. I don't think they have been able to show anything recently.....

Another way to look at it is that the Redskins were beating the Dolphins 17-3 until the Phins brought out Fitzmagic for one of his 4Q things.

Don’t want to jinx us so I’ll shut up now.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am so tired of those Baker Mayfield at Home commercials

They're better than the NFL's Free Phone Football; makes me want to kick cats whenever I see that commercial

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That's what I'm thinking.  Vikings are especially overrated.

Are we saying this in the same way that people say the Bills are overrated, but we get all hurt when they say it ? Idk, the Vikes are 5-2, and a possible playoff team. I don’t see them being overrated. 

Edited by SirAndrew

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Are we saying this in the same way that people say the Bills are overrated, but we get all hurt when they say it ? 

I think the Bills can beat the Vikings.  I don't see what is so special about Minny.  I personally don't care when people talk down the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I think the Bills can beat the Vikings.  I don't see what is so special about Minny.  I personally don't care when people talk down the Bills.

We have to admit to ourselves that we're better than Philly right now 

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Are we saying this in the same way that people say the Bills are overrated, but we get all hurt when they say it ? 

I will never talk a team down or up.  Some teams just match up better than others and the cliche holds true....on any given Sunday, or Thursday or Monday. 

• Like (+1) 1