Latest BuffNews Fan column

Awesome stuff, thanks.

Love these stats:  "Allen has now won the last five games he has started and finished, six of his last seven, and is 8-1 in his career when he throws one or less interceptions."

• Like (+1) 4

As I cannot pay for or  access the article, as the BN says subscribing is for the obsessive fan, which I refuse to admit to my wife,  I will critique their ad. They need to put an i in the word  Time, or else others may think their articles have words that are misspelled too. That might not be good for business.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Awesome stuff, thanks.

Love these stats:  "Allen has now won the last five games he has started and finished, six of his last seven, and is 8-1 in his career when he throws one or less interceptions."

Thanks, Gugs. It's great to be able to use stats to show anything you want to. ;)

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Not a member, is there another way to view?

Some folks have said there is a free preview, but I am not sure. If you PM me I'm sure we can work out a very low interest $3.00 loan to pay for it. ;)

1 hour ago, BillsDude said:

As I cannot pay for or  access the article, as the BN says subscribing is for the obsessive fan, which I refuse to admit to my wife,  I will critique their ad. They need to put an i in the word  Time, or else others may think their articles have words that are misspelled too. That might not be good for business.

We know who wears the Zubaz in your family!

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

We know who wears the Zubaz in your family!

Be right back. I have to go ask her, that answer, after I finish up with the shopping, the cleaning, the lawn mowing, the taking out the garbage, the bill paying, the dusting off the couch I just slept on, and the picking up the kids from school. 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I love your imagery, your subtle humor.  Excellent as always, Pete!

Thanks, "ma'am." Ha. Very much appreciated.

30 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I think it is something like $2 a month to get the articles. I know alot of people hate the Buffalo News, but that is a pittance to get the bills stuff. 

Yep, it's very cheap for what you get. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I think it is something like $2 a month to get the articles. I know alot of people hate the Buffalo News, but that is a pittance to get the bills stuff. 

Living in buffalo my whole life the news has 100% gone downhill

6 months ago I stopped my subscription for the first time in forever

Can't read Kelly's article either

And I 100% wish I could read these articles by @Kelly the Dog

I don't need the Buf News for Bills info, I live here ?

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Be right back. I have to go ask her, that answer, after I finish up with the shopping, the cleaning, the lawn mowing, the taking out the garbage, the bill paying, the dusting off the couch I just slept on, and the picking up the kids from school. 

Sounds like a great, productive day. Top it off with a nice cool subscription to the News. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I was able to read without paying

Image result for Newman  gif
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Read, critique, comment, applaud, pick nits, debate, badmouth, ballwash, or any other response is appreciated. 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/08/buffalo-bills-fans-tennessee-titans/

You have a nice way with words.  Entertaining read. 

My favorite:  " AARP All-Pro Lorenzo Alexander did a spin move most 20-somethings cannot do "  nice

I'm not sure it's fair to tag Yeldon for the INT.  At best, all the WR were improvising at that point.  It was still a bad decision by Allen to throw there - plenty of time for the safeties to tee off on him

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You could sign up for a free trial, but I think KtD isn't paywalled.  I can't tell because I do subscribe.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You have a nice way with words.  Entertaining read. 

My favorite:  " AARP All-Pro Lorenzo Alexander did a spin move most 20-somethings cannot do "  nice

I'm not sure it's fair to tag Yeldon for the INT.  At best, all the WR were improvising at that point.  It was still a bad decision by Allen to throw there - plenty of time for the safeties to tee off on him

Thanks a lot, Hap. Yeah, I gave Josh the big benefit of the doubt on the INT, saying Yeldon's hiccup was as bad as Allen's. When I saw it live I blamed it all on Josh, but after seeing three different angles and replays I really think he was throwing to Yeldon and it was not a bad throw. It wasn't against the grain, and it was on third and six. Appreciate the read and kind words.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Last year, I thought I was driving upon a protest. It was no protest, it was peddlers trying to sell copies of the Buffalo News!