[Vague Title] You know what's great?

foreboding

There are no longer any games you need to pen in with a LOSS for this team. Not even a pencil!

I'm no longer sure they can't beat just about anyone. Of course they won't be favored all the time, but who the the hell is gonna wanna play the Bills?

Yesterday's Josh Allen beats the Pats the previous week,  the Pats got back to blowing teams out and the mighty Chiefs fell.

If this team keeps getting better and Josh develops the style he played yesterday, we will not be an easy out. Imagine this defense in the playoffs?

Edited by foreboding
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, foreboding said:

There are no longer any games you need to pen in with a LOSS for this team. Not even a pencil!

I'm no longer sure they can't beat just about anyone. Of course they won't be favored all the time, but who the the hell is gonna wanna play the Bills?

Yesterday's Josh Allen beats the Pats the previous week,  the Pats got back to blowing teams out and the mighty Chiefs fell.

If this team keeps getting better and Josh develops the style he played yesterday, we will not be an easy out. Imagine this defense in the playoffs?

I’m not as sure as you are about that, but I belive there would have been a chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jukester said:

Agree with you.

But you know what would also be great....a more descriptive thread title.

Agreed, my click finger needs a rest.

I agree with the OP, its nice to be one of the better teams

Edited by HOUSE

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m not as sure as you are about that, but I belive there would have been a chance. 

Despite his terrible performance in that game, I believe they would've scored that second TD had he remained in the game--it was the 4th quarter after all....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, foreboding said:

It was definitely the gameplan that should have been run against the Pats*

The only games I'm certain they will be the underdog in is at NE and Dallas (assuming this isn't the beginning of a Dallas death spiral)  Philly and Baltimore at home will be close on points, maybe Buffalo +1 assuming both teams continue on their existing path.  At Cleveland and Pitt likely a slight dog, though if Bills are like 9-3 and Pitt 3-7, could see the Bills favored then too.

• Like (+1) 1

You can pencil in a loss to the Pats when we play them at home. Obviously anything can happen, but that's not one we will be favored to win and probably not one we will.

Doesn't mean we don't have a good team though. Just not on the level of the Patriots yet. But who is?