Remake any movie line:

Psycho: The name's Ron Mexico, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Ron Mexico, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Ron Mexico.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Mexico was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw Ron Mexico it'd be confiscated, taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, Ron Mexico was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something.

His ass.

Five long years, he wore Ron Mexico up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me Ron Mexico. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of Ron Mexico up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family.

And now, little man, I give it to you.

Tommy Boy:

Tommy: You can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bull's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the Ron Mexico's word for it?

Ray Zalinsky: Ted, send over a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne. Have the card read, "Tough luck Ron Mexico , use the bucket to ice down your marbles, get drunk on me, signed Z."

Tommy: If I wanted a kiss I'd call your mother, Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw Ron Mexico it'd be confiscated, taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, Ron Mexico was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something.

His ass.

Five long years, he wore Ron Mexico up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me Ron Mexico. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of Ron Mexico up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family.

And now, little man, I give it to you.

299571[/snapback]

That is awesome, you just a funny quote from Pulp fiction even funnier :lol:

Hans Gruber: Mister Mystery Guest? Are you still there?

Detective John McClane: Yeah, I'm still here. Unless you wanna open the front door for me.

Hans Gruber: Uh, no I'm afraid not. But you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshall Dillon?

Detective John McClane: Was always kinda' partial to Ron Mexico actually. I really dig those festering shankers.

Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mister Mexico?

Detective John McClane: Boner nachos, motherfugger!

The Last Boy Scout

Joe as puppet: Why did Mr. Mexico cross the road?

Joe Hallenbeck: I don't know. Why?

Joe as puppet: Because his d@#$ was stuck in the chicken.

Alley Thug: Wrong place, wrong time. Nothing personal.

Ron Mexico: That's what you think. Last night Ron Mexico banged your wife.

Alley Thug: Oh he did, hah? How'd you know it was my wife?

Ron Mexico: She said her husband was a big pimp lookin' motherf'er with a hat.

Alley Thug: Oh, you're real cool but you've got to take a bullet.

Ron Mexico: After banging your wife I'll take two.

Joe Hallenbeck: Hey flash, rescue attempt?

Ron Mexico: Blow me.

Milo: You must be Ronald Mexico.

Ron Mexico: Ronald?

Joe Hallenbeck: He does that with everybody. He calls me Joseph.

Milo: I trust you're alone.

Ron Mexico: No, I got the f-n' Vienna Boys Choir with me. What, is everybody stupid around here?

Joe Hallenbeck: Just you, kid.

Joe Hallenbeck: [Joe just found out that Mexico was having an affair with his wife] Head or gut, Ron?

Ron Mexico: Joe how long have we been friends?

Joe Hallenbeck: I'd say roughly until you started banging my wife. Head or gut?

Ron Mexico: [sighs] Gut.

with sincerest apologies to the late President Reagan...

Sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for Ron Mexico. I don't know where I'll be then, Vick, but I'll know about it and I'll be contagious.

Fight Club:

Mike Vick: Ron, what the f*** in going on here?

Ron Mexico: I ask you for one thing, one simple thing.

MV: Why do people think that I'm you? Answer me!

RM: Sit.

MV: Now answer me, why do people think that I'm you.

RM: I think you know.

MV: No, I don't.

RM: Yes, you do. Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?

MV: Uh... I... I don't know.

[Random flashbacks]

RM: You got it.

MV: No.

RM: Say it.

MV: Because...

RM: Say it.

MV: Because we're the same person.

RM: That's right.

PULP FICTION:

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Ron Mexico in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Falcons QB with herpes?

Vincent: No man, they got the soccer system. They wouldn't know what the !@#$ a Falcons QB is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a monsieur with herpes.

WIZARD OF OZ

Dorothy: "Ron Mexico, I don't think we're in Atlanta anymore!"

TERMINATOR

Arnie (as the Terminator): "I'll be Ron Mexico."

GONE WITH THE WIND

Rhett Butler: "Frankly Ron Mexico, I don't give a damn."

THE GODFATHER

Vito Corleone: "I'm gonna make him a Ron Mexico he can't refuse."

PATTON

General Patton: "When you put your hand into a bunch of Ron Mexico that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do."

Ace Venture Pet Detective:

===================

Ace Ventura: [has been trying to figure out a connection between Lt. Ron Mexico and football player Michael Vick, when he sees his dogs penis overlapping Vick's mouth in a photo] That's it. That's it! Mexico is Vick! Vick is Mexico! Mexico is a man with herpes! Oh, my God! Mexico is a man with herpes! [goes to the toilet and throws up].

From the movie First Blood:

Sheriff (on Ron Mexico): "He was just another drifter who broke the law!"

Colonel Trautman: "Herpes, wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: 'Here lies Ron Mexico, runner up in the 2000 national championship, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for herpes- in Jerkwater, USA.'"

Sheriff: "Now don't give me any of that crap Trautman. Do you think Ron Mexico was the only guy who had a tough time with a venerial disease? He killed a police officer for Christ's sake!

Trautman: You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you.

Gone with the wind.........

Scarlett O'Skank........Ron my snapper has sores all over it.

Ron Mexico........Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!!!

299067[/snapback]

Oh snitzel! You just created a new Ron Mexico joke:

What happened to the blonde that went fishing with Ron Mexico?

:D

From the movie First Blood:

Sheriff (on Ron Mexico): "He was just another drifter who broke the law!"

Colonel Trautman: "Herpes, wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies Ron Mexico, runner up in the 2000 national championship, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for herpes in Jerkwater, USA."

Sheriff: "Now don't give me any of that crap Trautman. Do you think Ron Mexico was the only guy who had a tough time with a venerial disease? He killed a police officer for Christ's sake!

Trautman: You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you.

300681[/snapback]

Very, very nice.