Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Yes, it is...

Brennan accuses Trump of Treason

@Gary Busey time to man up.  I said members of the Obama admin did, you said “No they di’int” and Snafu shared the link for your edification. Step into the light, let the truth wash over you and acknowledge your error. 

yes Or no, was I right, and you wrong? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A little Upstate NY  trivia.  Attica Correctional Facility is a maximum security prison in Attica, NY. Constructed in the 1930s, lead architects Hugh G. Rection and Haywood Jablome designed the structure to be functional for prisoner maintenance and foreboding to both inmates and those that might one day join it’s infamous ranks as honored guests. 

From the Wiki, current prison demographics are:

22% Violent repeat offenders;

46% Violent first time offenders;

20% Non-violent serial criminal offenders;

12% Felony criminal offense involving narcotics and drug trafficking.  

I found this part very, very interesting:

”CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT FROM GEN-POP: INDIVIDUALS WHO CAUSED DEEP ALARM IN OTHERS

Man, I've done a bid in there, it ain't no joke. The things I saw will haunt me for the rest of my days.

It was the hardest 2.5 hours of my life, before I was finished talking to my client and let out the front gate.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Gary Busey time to man up.  I said members of the Obama admin did, you said “No they di’int” and Snafu shared the link for your edification. Step into the light, let the truth wash over you and acknowledge your error. 

yes Or no, was I right, and you wrong? 

He’s 12 years old. Don’t expect him to “man up”. He’ll likely call you poopy pants and run away giggling.  

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Man, I've done a bid in there, it ain't no joke. The things I saw will haunt me for the rest of my days.

It was the hardest 2.5 hours of my life, before I was finished talking to my client and let out the front gate.

I was going to incorporate you into the reply,  but in every version It ended up in some variation of Shawshank and no fancy pants jailhouse lawyer is climbing through 300 yards of the foulest smelling....well, whatever. You ended up on the cutting room floor.

Seriously though, that place looks like everything’s nasty prison should look like. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was going to incorporate you into the reply,  but in every version It ended up in some variation of Shawshank and no fancy pants jailhouse lawyer is climbing through 300 yards of the foulest smelling....well, whatever. You ended up on the cutting room floor.

Seriously though, that place looks like everything’s nasty prison should look like. 

I heard they were going to relocate it to Turkey.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It is certainly an imposing place. They were very effective in designing the walls.

• Like (+1) 1