Firestick NFL Games Option

Virgil

First off, sorry Mods for my second thread about different ways to watch the game.  

I was using my family's email to watch Sunday Ticket and just found out today that they didn't renew, so I have no way to watch the game tomorrow.  

I have a jailbroken firestick, have access to Reddit, and just need a way to watch the game on my TV.  I'm going to try the Hulu Live trial, but have doubts that will work.

Does anyone have a Firestick app they've actually used that works for the games?  If this can't be talked about on here, send me a PM.

Again MODs, sorry if this breaks conduct

Have you any friends/family in school with a .edu email? You can get Sunday ticket for $100 for the season. Stream on phone, computer, Apple TV. Their streaming service has some major bugs, but it’s better than my previously less-than-legal avenues. As far as I know, location doesn’t matter- just need to have that account and the person needs to be enrolled. (Though I graduated this spring and it didn’t give me any issues)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Have you any friends/family in school with a .edu email? You can get Sunday ticket for $100 for the season. Stream on phone, computer, Apple TV. Their streaming service has some major bugs, but it’s better than my previously less-than-legal avenues. As far as I know, location doesn’t matter- just need to have that account and the person needs to be enrolled. (Though I graduated this spring and it didn’t give me any issues)

Already tried but everyone is a tad bit older for that

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I also have another method if you want to PM. - it’s computer based though.

PM Me

How could this discussion be verboten? We are trying to find ways to watch the Bills games!

I have an IPTV provider called Prime Tyme TV. Their app is SoPlayer, and I can get 800 channels. They are not taking new subscribers now, but there are many other IPTV providers. If their app runs on Android, you can load it on a Firestick. 

It's a whole new world.

•  
59 minutes ago, Virgil said:

First off, sorry Mods for my second thread about different ways to watch the game.  

I was using my family's email to watch Sunday Ticket and just found out today that they didn't renew, so I have no way to watch the game tomorrow.  

I have a jailbroken firestick, have access to Reddit, and just need a way to watch the game on my TV.  I'm going to try the Hulu Live trial, but have doubts that will work.

Does anyone have a Firestick app they've actually used that works for the games?  If this can't be talked about on here, send me a PM.

I would just connect your computer to your TV, either hard-wired or streaming, the TV is the monitor. Then Reddit.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Also, I've tried to do it the right way, but NFL Sunday Ticket online isn't available at my address.  I'd have to completely switch over to DirecTV. 

Hulu live does auto locator, so not an option either

You could try using a VPN

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You dont even need a .edu email. I used a gmail account and it worked. Just need student name, dob and school attended for the verification process.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You dont even need a .edu email. I used a gmail account and it worked. Just need student name, dob and school attended for the verification process.

So, what's the least creepy way to ask someone for their kids birthday and college info?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I wonder how much the NFL is missing on potential revenue by not offering a way for people to watch the games outside of Direct TV.  I don’t watch TV and don’t pay for cable.  I stream things online and use Netflix and Amazon prime.  I think a lot of people are doing the same.  At some point they should consider adapting.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

...I have a jailbroken firestick, have access to Reddit, and just need a way to watch the game on my TV.  I'm going to try the Hulu Live trial, but have doubts that will work.

Never mind apologizing to the moderators.  I think you’re looking at hard time.