the feathers are a flyin'

They called Donahoe a tard. :blush:

We'll see you losers...

http://www.azcardinals.com/cgi-bin/ultimat...ic;f=2;t=021426

297495[/snapback]

This is a classic quote from "BIRDBOY" ...( YIKES )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the cards don't need henry, they could draft a back. the bills need an O-linemen, and need to unload henry.

THE BILLS ARE GAY, THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

They are pretty much correct about Henry and his (lack of) value to us. They are also correct about the depth of RB in the draft.

Where they're wrong is Shelton. Do they think TD is going to believe they'l keep an already replaced LT with a $3M salary cap hit as a backup? They'll cut him and TD knows that. We, otoh, can afford to keep Henry because his salary is so low and he (to at least some degree) will have to play nice-nice to have a chance at a contract the following year.

That's some funny stuff. I never knew the Cards had any fans and now I know that they do but all of them are 12 years old. I like the TD is gay because he won't make the trade comments.

I really think that the Cards need TH more than we need Shelton. Shelton is expendable and getting TH allows them to draft for other needs with their top 2 picks.

The Bills would like to get some value for TH, but if we can't we can keep him as a backup for another year. Draft a center in the 2nd and move Teague to LT.

They are pretty much correct about Henry and his (lack of) value to us.  They are also correct about the depth of RB in the draft. 

Where they're wrong is Shelton.  Do they think TD is going to believe they'l keep an already replaced LT with a $3M salary cap hit as a backup?  They'll cut him and TD knows that.  We, otoh, can afford to keep Henry because his salary is so low and he (to at least some degree) will have to play nice-nice to have a chance at a contract the following year.

297687[/snapback]

Also, the statement about us needing Shelton is incorrect.

We really don't need to have Shelton. We could either draft a Tackle in

the 2nd round or draft a Center and move Teague to Tackle. Personally

I don't think Shelton has done much in the NFL to say that he is much

better than Teague.

Also, the statement about us needing Shelton is incorrect. 

We really don't need to have Shelton. We could either draft a Tackle in

the 2nd round or draft a Center and move Teague to Tackle.

297729[/snapback]

See, my thinking was somewhat along these lines. They come across as saying we need Shelton more than they need Henry because they can get a RB in the draft. The problem is, they need more than just Henry. They have a defense to worry about. We don't. In fact, many here believe that if and when we get Shelton, we're set and can now focus not on filling desperate needs so much as developing depth.

That, to me, is why we hold the upper hand. We have fewer overall needs this offseason than the Cards.

gay ??? what 's that mean ???? another word for happy ??? :ph34r:

297809[/snapback]

I was referring to a "pile of sticks". Oh wait, that's the word faggott. I bet they would use that term instead if they knew how to spell it.

A lot of people make a big deal about how deep the draft is at RB. Well here's food for thought on that. The Cards COULD probably get one of those RBs in the draft, however, it will cost them a pick. So they will end up with one of the big 3 RBs and nothing else. OR they can make this trade and get someone like a Pac Man Jones AND Travis Henry. So now tell me how deep the draft is at RB. It doesn't matter when you can improve your team by adding a proven player at a need position and drafting a high draft pick to fill another position of need. Home run for the Cards as far as I'm concerned.

A lot of people make a big deal about how deep the draft is at RB.  Well here's food for thought on that.  The Cards COULD probably get one of those RBs in the draft, however, it will cost them a pick.  So they will end up with one of the big 3 RBs and nothing else.  OR they can make this trade and get someone like a Pac Man Jones AND Travis Henry.  So now tell me how deep the draft is at RB.  It doesn't matter when you can improve your team by adding a proven player at a need position and drafting a high draft pick to fill another position of need.  Home run for the Cards as far as I'm concerned.

And if they were to take a RB with their 8th overall pick, they would have to pay him a ton and wouldn't know if he could play in the NFL until he hit the field. If they took one in the 2nd round, they'd be paying less, but have a smaller chance of that RB being starter material.

How did you like that we're "retarted"? That hurts my feelings, coming from such a vast fountain of knowledge. I read that message board on regular basis since of the possible trade of TH for Shelton. There is a poster that goes be lebo who absolutely hates TD, the fans, TH and western N.Y. You got to read some of his responses, you won't know to laugh at his bitterness or get pissed at his vileness. Apparently he was some media guy who had a little up and personal info dealing the the region, players and administration. He almost makes you want to respond to his garbage and throw some of his opinions back into his face. After considering this I came to the conclusion that it just isn't worth it.

Behave or I'll send the brothers Pinky, Inky, Blinky, & Clyde after you.  They ALWAYS win.

297970[/snapback]

Those jerks are always after me anyway. I hate them. If I've sent them back to their base once, I've done it a hundred times. It's like trying to get rid of cockroaches.

Those jerks are always after me anyway. I hate them. If I've sent them back to their base once, I've done it a hundred times. It's like trying to get rid of cockroaches.

297978[/snapback]

You think they're mean to you, I've seen them eat your Mrs. She pretended not to like it much but kept going back for more.