NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2019

4 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Interesting yellow splotch in SE Wyoming,  Cheyenne/Laramie area.  

There's always weird little outliers on the map somewhere.  Some out-of-the-way place that's embedded in a huge geographical homogenous broadcast area.  That's the perfect example.  I always love finding those and trying to figure out why they exist.

Just now, DC Tom said:

There's always weird little outliers on the map somewhere.  Some out-of-the-way place that's embedded in a huge geographical homogenous broadcast area.  That's the perfect example.  I always love finding those and trying to figure out why they exist.

IIRC when Josh was starting that area of Wyoming was airing the Bills. 

When he wasn’t it was the Chiefs or Broncos 

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

IIRC when Josh was starting that area of Wyoming was airing the Bills. 

When he wasn’t it was the Chiefs or Broncos 

Nope, it's not that consistent.  

And there's always a weird little splotch somewhere, not just with the Bills.  Like 2017, week 2 - a little blob on the Mississippi-Alabama border showing...the Bills again, for no apparent reason.  Or 2017, week 7, just north of Houston gets to watch Tenn at Cleveland while...actually, that's just a weird map all around.

• Like (+1) 1

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=1

September 8, 2019

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: Green Bay @ Chicago (NBC)
  • Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ New England (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Houston @ New Orleans; Denver @ Oakland (ESPN)

Edited by cd1
DELETED MAP!

13 hours ago, cd1 said:

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=1

September 8, 2019

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: Green Bay @ Chicago (NBC)
  • Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ New England (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Houston @ New Orleans; Denver @ Oakland (ESPN)

CBS SINGLE

I had posted already that you can not post the map in this forum  .  The map is OWNED by 506 Sports.  

I don't want to come off as a richard head. 

hate to lose what we got 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Nope, it's not that consistent.  

And there's always a weird little splotch somewhere, not just with the Bills.  Like 2017, week 2 - a little blob on the Mississippi-Alabama border showing...the Bills again, for no apparent reason.  Or 2017, week 7, just north of Houston gets to watch Tenn at Cleveland while...actually, that's just a weird map all around.

I disagree that there isn't rhyme or reason to it.

I think that area of Wyoming IS specifically showing the Bills game because of Allen. I only say that because I live in Portland, OR, and we constantly get Tennessee Titans games (Mariota was a Duck). 

Edited by Logic

52 minutes ago, Logic said:

I think that area of Wyoming IS specifically showing the Bills game because of Allen. I only say that because I live in Portland, OR, and we constantly get Tennessee Titans games (Mariota was a Duck). 

Thanks for your input, but you're a proven dolt and I really don't care what you feel.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I would think that's what it is I mean that splotchy covers Laramie with the University and Cheyenne the state Capital so they've got at least a fifth of the state's population right there.

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I would think that's what it is I mean that splotchy covers Laramie with the University and Cheyenne the state Capital so they've got at least a fifth of the state's population right there.

That's definitely what it is.

@DC Tom is just a know-it-all blowhard who has trouble admitting he's wrong.

42 minutes ago, MikeSpeed said:

Is it true that CBS and Fox will be broadcasting both early and late games this year at the same time? I though I heard that somewhere. It would be nice to know that after the Bills game I'm not stuck watching the Cowboys vs Giants. :sick:

I heard that as well  somewhere here

I just don't recall the details