What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still spiraling.... how far down will he go? 

If I go really far down, I can reach your level of income and success!  I wonder what percentage of your low income is from the government?  

disability insurance can be wonderful I have read

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Looks like you've run out of periods too. You and Tiberius, so much alike. He misses his periods often also. 

as long as my girlfriend keeps getting them I’m good!  Don’t need to deal with an abortion 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh! Now we’ve hit the lying portion of his spiral. Next will be the bit where he talks about his sweet, sweet BMW :lol: 

Splurging on cars is a waste of money.  

I’ll gladly you teach you about being smart with your money.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Maybe you should go back to the classroom. It doesn't seem like English is your first language.

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I have enough degrees.  Thanks!

Well, it would appear that they didn't do you any good, eh? I've noticed that you liberals seem to value such things as degrees as accomplishments rather than deeds. A degree is nice but all it does is open the door. 

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yes, the organization with documented acts of lawlessness, terrorism and violence was 

singled out. 

Not for political reasons as you imply.

The San Francisco declaration about the NRA

is obviously political. 

Perhaps this will help you Bull

?.    ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, it would appear that they didn't do you any good, eh? I've noticed that you liberals seem to value such things as degrees as accomplishments rather than deeds. A degree is nice but all it does is open the door. 

well it got me a high paying job.  Enjoy retirement 

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, the organization with documented acts of lawlessness, terrorism and violence was 

singled out. 

Not for political reasons as you imply.

The San Francisco declaration about the NRA

is obviously political. 

Perhaps this will help you Bull

?.    ?

Sweaty GIF - Find on GIFER

Sen. Hirono Adopts Antifa Tactics Against GOP Witness at Senate Hearing About Antifa.

f69e93a4-fdb4-46e3-9a66-4241a1a42553-730

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) brought cancel culture to the Senate on Tuesday. She cited the scandal-plagued far-left smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to demonize a national security and terrorism witness invited by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) during a hearing on peaceful protest and antifa. The expert responded by noting that her cancel culture demonization echoed antifa’s tactics of branding as “fascist” anyone who disagrees with its political goals.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

When you have lots of money a nice car isn’t splurging.  It’s part of life. So Smartcar?  

19 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

I have enough degrees.  Thanks!

Now THAT’S a waste of money.  

• Haha (+1) 1

INEPTOCRACY (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy):

"A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."

LET THAT SINK IN AS THE 2020 ELECTION APPROACHES 

• Like (+1) 2

I BLAME SYSTEMIC RACISM IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: 

Why won’t Democrats listen to blacks about defunding cops? 

“Talk about out-of-touch pols. According to a new Gallup survey, nearly nine out of 10 respondents — and more than eight of 10 African Americans — oppose having police spend less time in their areas.

Yet Democratic politicians have been racing to ‘defund the police’ all the same.”

“The democrats who are calling Trump a fascist

are the same democrats who are currently setting up ‘checkpoints’ and cutting off water and power to people who disobey them.”

• Like (+1) 4

...LOL...Dick "The Woody" Durbin chimes in.......yet another gem from the MOST corrupt state in the US known as Illinois.......yet another 42 year political "hanging on" parasite that has done NOTHING......

Democratic Sen. Durbin: 'We are ready to meet the White House and the Republicans halfway'

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

“We are ready to meet the White House and the Republicans halfway,” U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said on Sunday, the day after President Trump signed four executive orders to provide Americans financial relief from the ongoing coronavirus pandemic amid stalled negotiations in the Senate.

“We were at $3.4 trillion in the bill that Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats passed twelve weeks ago,” Durbin, the current Senate minority whip, told NBC’s “Meet The Press” on Sunday, referencing the House’s “Heroes Act” passed in May.

He said that “now we've come down to the range of two trillion.”

Durbin pointed out that Senate Republicans proposed $1 trillion in the “HEALS Act,” their version of a fresh round of coronavirus relief unveiled two weeks ago.

“We've asked them to come up a trillion,” Durbin said.

He made the comments reacting to an earlier interview on “Meet The Press” with White House trade adviser Peter Navarro who said both sides needed to agree on a number in between one and three trillion dollars.

“This should be easier than it is," Navarro said on Sunday. "We’ve got two sides, one’s at $1 trillion, another's at $3 trillion. The first thing you have to do is agree on some number in between. Once you do that, step two is figure out, within that, what you both agree on."

“And then, what you do is you trade off, go back and forth across the table on what you want, respecting each other’s red lines,” Navarro added, stressing that “this should be easy.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-durbin-coronavirus-relief-meet-white-house-republicans-halfway

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL...Dick "The Woody" Durbin chimes in.......yet another gem from the MOST corrupt state in the US known as Illinois.......yet another 42 year political "hanging on" parasite that has done NOTHING......

Democratic Sen. Durbin: 'We are ready to meet the White House and the Republicans halfway'

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

“We are ready to meet the White House and the Republicans halfway,” U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said on Sunday, the day after President Trump signed four executive orders to provide Americans financial relief from the ongoing coronavirus pandemic amid stalled negotiations in the Senate.

“We were at $3.4 trillion in the bill that Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats passed twelve weeks ago,” Durbin, the current Senate minority whip, told NBC’s “Meet The Press” on Sunday, referencing the House’s “Heroes Act” passed in May.

He said that “now we've come down to the range of two trillion.”

Durbin pointed out that Senate Republicans proposed $1 trillion in the “HEALS Act,” their version of a fresh round of coronavirus relief unveiled two weeks ago.

“We've asked them to come up a trillion,” Durbin said.

He made the comments reacting to an earlier interview on “Meet The Press” with White House trade adviser Peter Navarro who said both sides needed to agree on a number in between one and three trillion dollars.

“This should be easier than it is," Navarro said on Sunday. "We’ve got two sides, one’s at $1 trillion, another's at $3 trillion. The first thing you have to do is agree on some number in between. Once you do that, step two is figure out, within that, what you both agree on."

“And then, what you do is you trade off, go back and forth across the table on what you want, respecting each other’s red lines,” Navarro added, stressing that “this should be easy.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-durbin-coronavirus-relief-meet-white-house-republicans-halfway

Horseshit. Instead of determining the package by dollar amount it should be determined by what needs to be accomplished. We don't need to give the dems money for a bunch of pet projects and financing NYS & CA foolish spending. 

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Horseshit. Instead of determining the package by dollar amount it should be determined by what needs to be accomplished. We don't need to give the dems money for a bunch of pet projects and financing NYS & CA foolish spending. 

...failure to do so paves the way for the "GOP Bad Guys" accusations.......so now cave to the petulant Dem demands/legislation, FURTHER sinking the US into debt AS INTENDED.....moving on to the current political climate.....egregious Trump Admin response to Covid-19, an alleged pandemic like nothing since 1917 (CDC says there were 29 MILLION influenza cases in 2019)...crickets... massive bankruptcies and unemployment due to Covid-19 (panic collapse and panic shutdowns statewide so noted), $600 stipend intended to help BUT deterred return to work impetus....do we need to see more of the Dems dependency climate to nurture voters versus a bridge plan for folks to eventually get back to work?.....Dems love to promote dependency to secure the vote as the the "gimme crowd's safety net"......do nothing and we'll get your MORE.....,

21 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Republicans have the Senate , WH  and EO they have all the leverage. The House use to have leverage with the debt ceiling but   "The Congress has suspended the debt ceiling until after the 2020 presidential election."

More on the above.

"Joe Biden’s campaign, in conjunction with influential women’s groups, is preparing to blunt 'sexist' attacks aimed at his prospective running mate."

"That’s all well and good, but where does Sarah Palin go to recover her career?

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think the Democrats (and women’s groups, and liberal elites in the media) are a bunch of hypocrites.

After all, their sexist attacks helped batter a young female rising star deemed as an existential threat, and now they’re warning that the same thing might actually happen (gasp!) to them?

Don’t get me wrong. Pushing back against sexism is good. But it also strikes me as a bit self-serving, coming from the party that has been less than chivalrous to women who got in the way of their liberal agenda (see Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, and—most appropriately—John McCain’s running mate)."

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Obama's recovery act in 2009 is now looking like trip through the drive through at McDonalds in comparison. 

Edited by keepthefaith