Do you pay attention to zodiac signs?

Another Fan

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I had a co-worker that scoffed at any mention of God or religion. Would go on your typical atheist rants about sky fairs, and not needing fairy tails to live her life. But took this bull sh!t very seriously. Like, she refused to date people who were certain signs. 

Maybe she just wasn’t into you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife’s idiot friend who is approaching 40 wanted to get her zodiac sign (cancer) tattooed on her lower back.  Now she has a sideways “69” tramp stamp.  Dumbass ?

About 35-40 years ago worked with a gal that wanted a Scorpion tattooed on her hip because the band The Scorpions are cool and they'll be around for a long time. Everybody talked her out of it  by telling her does she want to be a 65 year old with a scorpion on her ass?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I know I’m a Scorpio that’s about all.  There are people I’ve met though that would already have some type of judgment based on that 

I'm a Scorpio, as well. The most compatible sign for Scorpio male is a Cancer female. My wife is a Cancer and we get along famously. Perhaps it is just happenstance, but I tend to think that there is some inherent magic in astrology.

• Thank you (+1) 1

For fun and amusement, yeah. And it is almost spooky at how well people fit into their profiles.

But I know its all coincidence, generalization, and our basic lizard brains desperate to find patter in the chaos of life. There's absolutely no science to it.

Of course, I pissed my wife off last week when I said exactly that. So whatever...

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I know I’m a Scorpio that’s about all

How do you know you're a Scorpio?

Because you looked at a chart based on your birthday.

My birthday straddles two signs.  Depending which chart you look at, my birthday falls under a different sign.

Would you trust a system that claims to predict the future but cannot agree on the past?

Edited by /dev/null