Worried about McD

WIDE LEFT

On 8/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I’m worried that he ordered “the peach” at the Ice cream place. I assumed he would go with “a peach” because at least that is fat free and natural sugar. But no. He’s likely letting himself go to the point that I’d be surprised if he’s still pulling those 4:30 am MMA workouts. The team takes on the demeanor of the coach, and he’s getting sloppy. 

...now I'm worried about running out of bourbon and ice.......MAJOR conundrum...........

5 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I don’t see any defense of playing starters in preseason. Just a bunch of attacks on @WIDE LEFT

Cam was injured last night, and if one of the Bills starters gets hurt tonight a lot of people in this thread are going to look pretty dumb. 

And if no one is injured, team is in sync and we have a good year all the Nay sayers will look pretty dumb. Live game action is a benefit, but always have the risk of injury. Have you ever seen Belichick sit Brady a whole preseason? People must be worried about Belichick...

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

And if no one is injured, team is in sync and we have a good year all the Nay sayers will look pretty dumb. Live game action is a benefit, but always have the risk of injury. Have you ever seen Belichick sit Brady a whole preseason? People must be worried about Belichick...

The benefit isn’t worth the risk. The game doesn’t matter. Josh was hurt last year against Houston and nobody was mad at McDermott because the game mattered. 

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

If we have a good year it will be because of this game AT ALL? No way I’ll believe that it has any benefit. 

They are probably going to play him the whole 1st half. I personally would just play him the 1st quarter (a few series 2 or 3), but in any event whatever they decide to do I just hope he or any other starters don't get any major injuries that will keep them out of week 1 against a division rival.

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

You must be pissed we wasted all that valuable “game” experience on Peterman/McCarron last preseason. 

Why would I be pissed? Imagine how terrible Peterman would have been without any games practiced! ? JA played too if you remember any of those preseason games. 3 NFL games of experience whether they were meaningless or not before he got thrown to the wolves in Reg season.  Preseason games are just an extension of practice. They are important. getting these guys into a routine. Getting the gitters out. Making bad plays and learning from them. Sure some will get injured, but same happens taking snaps in regular practice setting is all im saying. The only coaches sitting starters for whole preseason are the ones afraid they will get roasted when one does get injured. Pats would sit everyone if it was an advantage. They don't, so im surely going to guess its not.

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

You must be pissed we wasted all that valuable “game” experience on Peterman/McCarron last preseason. 

(deep breath)

I assume that a thing is being  made of this because McVay is not playing his starters a ton in the pre season.....

If you listen to him answer this question when it was brought up he said that mostly the team returns intact from last year....so there was no need and when that is not the case they would address it at that time to see if something needs to be changed......so based on that let review

- An almost ENTIRELY BRAND NEW OFFENSIVE LINE

- Number 1 and Number 2 receivers (if there is such a thing on this team) are new

- 2nd year starting QB who did not play the whole year last season

- Brand new tight ends

Questions?

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

(deep breath)

I assume that a thing is being  made of this because McVay is not playing his starters a ton in the pre season.....

If you listen to him answer this question when it was brought up he said that mostly the team returns intact from last year....so there was no need and when that is not the case they would address it at that time to see if something needs to be changed......so based on that let review

- An almost ENTIRELY BRAND NEW OFFENSIVE LINE

- Number 1 and Number 2 receivers (if there is such a thing on this team) are new

- 2nd year starting QB who did not play the whole year last season

- Brand new tight ends

Questions?

Yeah I have a question. Are they playing Morse and Nsekhe?