Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He says he took a railroad, too. I'm not sure RR ran north at that time, though. 

So there are falls in the city of Rochester? Is the river only navigatable for a short distance? Can you see Lake Ontario from the docks on the Genesee? If you know, I've never been down there. Only place I've really looked at Lake Ontario is from Olcott Beach. 

I would imagine that there was a RR running from Harrisburg to near Williamsport.  Lumber was a major economic property and there were railroads running out of the Wellsville area east to Corning which is not far from Williamsport.  RR from Wellsville to Rochester I don't think happened until oil was struck in Wellsville just before the Civil War.  Can't canoe the full length of the Genesee River due to shallow areas and falls at Letchworth and Rochester.  The Genesee outlets into Lake Ontario.

I should note that those were the conditions in the time of Douglass and now there is the Mount Morris Dam to contend with.  Canoeing does take place in Letchworth Park and just south of downtown Rochester.  

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Joe,  You should have gone with the wife and her proper gun handling .... 

mark-and-patricia-mccloskey-saving-priva 

Mark-and-Patricia-McCloskey-1-Reuters.jp

What's this have to do with Epstein?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wishing an accused child  molesting  pos well??? Huh? 

Everything about Trump and Epstein is very suspicious 

You don't want her alive to take down everyone?