Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Earlier this week I had a conversation with some friends that with Dayton and El Paso dominating the 24 hour news cycle, I would not be surprised if Eppstein would "hang himself" or succumb to a previously un-diagnosed medical condition

I was half joking and half serious.  :(

31 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Re: Clinton/Trump involvement...I’ll leave that to someone else. This is a failure for me on Barr- he must have known about impending Epstein arrest and as of yesterday there were only two prisoners under federal authority he absolutely had to keep alive (not counting the ones in Poland/Romania/wherever): Guzman and Epstein. 

The particulars may never be known, but that it happened at all is absolutely shocking to me. The level of incompetence or corruption required to facilitate it speaks volumes.

Corruption and nobody should be surprised given the money involved.  High ranking politicians, entertainers, and foreign VIP's could easily cough up 10's of millions of dollars collectively to make this problem go away.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Corruption and nobody should be surprised given the money involved.  High ranking politicians, entertainers, and foreign VIP's could easily cough up 10's of millions of dollars collectively to make this problem go away.

I doubt there was a "collection plate" passed around.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We covered this yesterday -- but posting this because Don Jr   POTUS  just retweeted it... expect blowback. 

*****'s about to get real loud.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1041146?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added a source
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

So, early this afternoon on Facebook there was an article that someone put up that reported that Ebstein had given one  of the guards a hole list of big names that did the same girls that he did along with other information.

His cell had been torn apart like someone was looking for something.  

It has been deleted on Facebook.

Did anyone else happen to see that early this afternoon?  

It also said that the guard has not shown up for work in several days and nobody has seen or talked to him.  

Hope he doesn’t show up dead someplace.   

Maybe it was fake. Interesting anyway.  

41 minutes ago, mead107 said:

So, early this afternoon on Facebook there was an article that someone put up that reported that Ebstein had given one  of the guards a hole list of big names that did the same girls that he did along with other information.

His cell had been torn apart like someone was looking for something.  

It has been deleted on Facebook.

Did anyone else happen to see that early this afternoon?  

It also said that the guard has not shown up for work in several days and nobody has seen or talked to him.  

Hope he doesn’t show up dead someplace.   

Maybe it was fake. Interesting anyway.  

If I were Putin, having people post ***** like this on Facebook and Twitter is exactly the sort of low-cost, high-impact operation I'd order.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Not this guy. Not ‘easily’. You don’t just clip the highest priority witness, in a case the government is extremely interested in prosecuting, at an SHU cell in a federal prison. The warden and chief psychologist are getting looked at hard right now and up the CoC from there.

27 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Not this guy. Not ‘easily’. You don’t just clip the highest priority witness, in a case the government is extremely interested in prosecuting, at an SHU cell in a federal prison. The warden and chief psychologist are getting looked at hard right now and up the CoC from there.

You do (clip the highest priority witness) if the network of corruption is far and wide.  You do if you have it figured out who will take the fall.  You do if you are willing to clip the fall guys to stop the probe dead in its tracks.  You keep clipping away until the investigation has no witnesses therefore it stalls out for good.  Epstein is just the beginning and it would not surprise me if several more are sacrificed.  If I were anybody in that chain of command I would be very afraid for my life and perhaps the lives of my loved ones.  If this network of child abusers is as wide as some have suggested the collective net worth of these people are probably into the hundreds of billions.  That is a scary amount of power to go against.  And if people are willing to wield power to the point of snuffing out high profile witnesses among other persons be very afraid of what tomorrow may bring.  Your inconveniencing of somebody of power could very well cost your life.

Edited by RochesterRob

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You do (clip the highest priority witness) if the network of corruption is far and wide.  You do if you have it figured out who will take the fall.  You do if you are willing to clip the fall guys to stop the probe dead in its tracks.  You keep clipping away until the investigation has no witnesses therefore it stalls out for good.  Epstein is just the beginning and it would not surprise me if several more are sacrificed.  If I were anybody in that chain of command I would be very afraid for my life and perhaps the lives of my loved ones.  If this network of child abusers is as wide as some have suggested the collective net worth of these people are probably into the hundreds of billions.  That is a scary amount of power to go against.  And if people are willing to wield power to the point of snuffing out high profile witnesses among other persons be very afraid of what tomorrow may bring.  Your inconveniencing of somebody of power could very well cost your life.

Sorry, I don’t agree. I mentioned Guzman earlier; there’s a reason they stuck him there before trial. He’s probably the most powerful person on the planet and not a peep. This is unprecedented imo.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Sorry, I don’t agree. I mentioned Guzman earlier; there’s a reason they stuck him there before trial. He’s probably the most powerful person on the planet and not a peep. This is unprecedented imo.

Apples and oranges.  Guzman is not stepping on the toes of big time politicians, celebrities, and foreign VIP's.  Further, I would bet that Trump's reach scares Guzman and the Mexican govt.  It would not surprise me if Guzman has gotten the message from the Mexican govt that he is on his own if he does bust out.  That they will not hide him.  Guzman's misfortune is that he is not that vital to Mexico relative to a working relationship with Trump.  If Mexico was going to tell us to puck off they would have done it over immigration.