Welcome to Buffalo, Maddy Glab!

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Then what is the case?  I made a comment, I wish she was cuter. It was criticized.  Why was it criticized?  The majority of the world feels the same.  My wife watches movies and tv shows because she likes certain actors.  Why does she like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum?  Because they’re great actors? Please, spare me.  

Please don’t tell me you wouldn’t rather have Kate Beckinsales doppelgänger doing weekly videos on the Bills.....as opposed to someone much less attractive.  And it’s ok to feel that way.  People like looking at beautiful things.  Don’t kill the messenger 

I see this thread has gone way off into the creepy direction.

I'll give the boards props for not being the first reply that sets it off...

MAGA!

49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You were criticized because that is someone’s daughter who you don’t feel is attractive enough to have her job

and Of course you have no say in this....you could just not watch

Whoa....where did I say she isn’t attractive enough to have her job?

i said I was hoping she’d be cuter.   Two totally different things.....but I’m being criticized for something I didn’t even say.  

I guarantee many of you looked at her and thought something about her looks.  Some of you thought she was just an average looking woman.....like I did. I just happened to type that I wish she was cuter. 

Most everyone is someone’s son or daughter.......that doesn’t mean they are immune to discussion  

35 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Image result for maddy glab

I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page here- it's a "fact' that THIS CHICK isn't good looking enough for horny, middle-aged guy from North Tonawanda?

Sorry. I guess I have higher standards than you.  

I manage the Cabanas at the Wynn Las Vegas and I’ve been working in the service industry in LV for the last 21 years.  I’ve been surrounded by attractive people every day in  each of those 21 years.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sorry. I guess I have higher standards than you.  

I manage the Cabanas at the Wynn Las Vegas and I’ve been working in the service industry in LV for the last 21 years.  I’ve been surrounded by attractive people every day in  each of those 21 years.  

What if I told you Rosie O'Donnell was the other finalist for the job?  

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

If it's Duff's count me out.

This is a PSA   -     There’s a Duff’s about 40 miles from here in Newnan, GA. I went a few months ago, for the hell of it. Best beef on weck and wings I’ve ever had outside of WNY.  So, there’s THAT. 

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I remember my first trip to Vegas and all the pretty young ladies in skimpy outfits giving me one of the greatest joys of my life!

They came around the pool on a blazing hot day with platters full of frozen grapes! It was my first time, and you never forget THAT!

I just popped some grapes in the freezer reminiscing about that, but there is only one FIRST time.   ?

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

What if I told you Rosie O'Donnell was the other finalist for the job?  

Between Maddy and Rosie I’d take a Rosie all day.

It’s not about who’s “better looking”.  If I had to choose between Kate Beckinsale or Rosie O’Donnell I choose Kate, partly because Kate is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.  Just because Maddy is “more attractive” than Rosie doesn’t make her attractive.  

Come on guys, I’m stating the obvious and a common fact.   Media shows aren’t hiring many 5’1 300 lb males or females to be the face of their show.  Why? Because people would rather look at attractive people 

Just now, Augie said:

I remember my first trip to Vegas and all the pretty young ladies in skimpy outfits giving me one of the greatest joys of my life!

They came around the pool on a blazing hot day with platters full of frozen grapes! It was my first time, and you never forget THAT!

I just popped some grapes in the freezer reminiscing about that, but there is only one FIRST time.   ?

You like looking at pretty ladies?  What about the girls that didn’t get the job because they weren’t good looking enough?  They’re someone’s daughter too.  End sarcasm.  

This ends my discussion in this thread.  I wish Maddy was cuter.  Cry more

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Between Maddy and Rosie I’d take a Rosie all day.

It’s not about who’s “better looking”.  If I had to choose between Kate Beckinsale or Rosie O’Donnell I choose Kate, partly because Kate is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.  Just because Maddy is “more attractive” than Rosie doesn’t make her attractive.  

Come on guys, I’m stating the obvious and a common fact.   Media shows aren’t hiring many 5’1 300 lb males or females to be the face of their show.  Why? Because people would rather look at attractive people 

I wasn’t being contrary, I just find Rosie to be a miserable human being, from what little I can know. Not just her looks, but her voice and attitude. Don’t mock the National Anthem....that’s not funny to me.  I’ll take a bubbly little thing over the giant b word. I’ll give her a break, and hope for the best. This stuff means almost zero to me. 

Edited by Augie

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

I wasn’t being contrary, I just find Rosie to be a miserable human being, from what little I can know. Not just her looks, but her voice and attitude. Don’t mock the National Anthem....that’s not funny to me.  I’ll take a bubbly little thing over the giant b word. I’ll give her a break, and hope for the best. This stuff means almost zero to me. 

Ok.  I misunderstood.

i thought you were just comparing Maddy with an unattractive yet more accomplished “host”

• Like (+1) 1

No ranch, and we’re going to Judi’s in NF. Or Gabriel’s Gate on Allen. Or Mother’s late night off-menu. Or Bar Bill. 

I covered North, South, and City, so whatever’s good for youse guys.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Then what is the case?  I made a comment, I wish she was cuter. It was criticized.  Why was it criticized?  The majority of the world feels the same.  My wife watches movies and tv shows because she likes certain actors.  Why does she like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum?  Because they’re great actors? Please, spare me.  

Please don’t tell me you wouldn’t rather have Kate Beckinsales doppelgänger doing weekly videos on the Bills.....as opposed to someone much less attractive.  And it’s ok to feel that way.  People like looking at beautiful things.  Don’t kill the messenger 

I can't believe I'm chiming in to defend Ryan Gosling, but goddamn, he's a really good actor.  

PS: This thread is weird

21 minutes ago, stony said:

I can't believe I'm chiming in to defend Ryan Gosling, but goddamn, he's a really good actor.  

PS: This thread is weird

I made an honest comment.  People got butthurt because Maddy is someone’s daughter.  I defended my honest comment