Open Rebellion? Area 51 Raid 9-20-19.

1563081414012.png

It is being blasted all over my Facebook. Like a joke meme, which people may listen to. Open rebellion against a military installation is pretty bold. The fact th as the it is a joke meme, may be interesting... 

https://www.google.com/search?q=raid+area+51&oq=raid+area+51&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.4005j0j7&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I doubt anything happens, but seeing a bunch of hippies get arrested in the desert would be cool. 

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

cc21b1d.png

What has parenting become since some friend’s father agreed to sit in his car and wait the whole time for the Kiss Destroyer Tour concert in Toronto to end. (With Bob Seger opening)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Gary M said:

T minus 10 days, how's the plan coming together?

The whole thing got cancelled yesterday.

http://www.rachel-nevada.com/

Alienstock cancelled: The Alienstock event in Rachel just became Fyre Fest 2.0 as we had predicted. The creator of the Storm Area 51 movement pulled out because he feels the event is not safe and lacks organization. With a week and a half to go no preparations have been made and no bands have been signed. If any event still happens it is going to be a pretty sad affair with no bands, very little infrastructure and a lot of unhappy campers. Instead of coming out to Rachel to storm Area 51 why not enjoy the party at one of the Area 51 Events in Las Vegas?

In the media

If you still choose to visit that weekend stay away from the residential part of Rachel. Local land owners will step up to protect their property. The nearby military installation will be guarded by Air Force security, the Lincoln County Sheriffs Department and by several Federal Agencies. Anyone trespassing in the restricted zone around Area 51 will be arrested. Do not go near the border, and absolutely do not cross the line. Along all major dirt roads the border is marked with clear warning signs. In other areas orange posts mark the border. There is no fence. See our Maps section for maps of the area.

Edit: But merchandise is still available. I expect there to be an upcoming sale soon.

At least the leftovers can be sent to the needy in Africa, as the Bills Super Bowl Championship gear has probably run out by now.

Edited by Hedge
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

TheONLY  thing in Rachel NV is the Little Ale' Inn.  Its a diner with a bunch of  trailers fro "rooms"for the "motel".

But the “Abduction Seduction” package, which is out of this world, includes a breakfast buffet.

• Haha (+1) 1