Revolutionary War Airports

His speechwriter made the blunder. They obviously intended to say seaports. BFD.

And why didn't you put this in the already existing Trump speech thread - oh I know - you're an attention grabbing w ***** e.

3 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

There's a lot of history buffs on this forum - I wasn't aware of any airports being occupied during the Revolutionary War until Trump told me about it last night. Can one of you educate us on this topic?

Thanks!

And no one caught it! And blowhard Trump just read it and didn't even notice! :lol:

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

His speechwriter made the blunder. They obviously intended to say seaports. BFD.

And why didn't you put this in the already existing Trump speech thread - oh I know - you're an attention grabbing w ***** e.

Calm down nanky- must have missed your nap 

It must be very unhealthy to be so unhinged about a President that you have to hang on every word the man says.

Obama haters weren't even close to being this obsessed about their hatred for Obama.

Partisan-ship aside............... How many President's have made mistakes at the mic? Quick answer, ALL OF THEM.

Just now, njbuff said:

It must be very unhealthy to be so unhinged about a President that you have to hang on every word the man says.

Obama haters weren't even close to being this obsessed about their hatred for Obama.

Partisan-ship aside............... How many President's have made mistakes at the mic? Quick answer, ALL OF THEM.

Millard Fillmore never did.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

5.5 more years to go

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

LOL

Check the Obama post presidency thread moron 

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I agree that your post provided an incomplete refutation.  I'm glad to help out.

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

How many President's have made mistakes at the mic? Quick answer, ALL OF THEM.

The answer "ALL OF THEM" is clearly incorrect, as Millard Fillmore never made a mistake at the mic.  That the microphone hadn't yet been invented is only relevant in that presidents that predated the microphone - such as Millard Fillmore - clearly could not have made any mistakes at a microphone.  Which makes the provided answer of "ALL OF THEM" not just incorrect, but stupidly incorrect.