Google is out of control

MacGyver

'The most important thing you can do right now is give us money! That way we can fight this capitalistic organization!'

Guys....corporations rule America. They're tactics will be less covert as time goes on. Eventually our elections will be Google vs Amazon instead of douchebag politician vs scumbag politician.

Are you gonna fight it? What are you fighting for?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

'The most important thing you can do right now is give us money! That way we can fight this capitalistic organization!'

Guys....corporations rule America. They're tactics will be less covert as time goes on. Eventually our elections will be Google vs Amazon instead of douchebag politician vs scumbag politician.

Are you gonna fight it? What are you fighting for?

Meh.  Better than politicians ruling America.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Here here!

I'm voting for the quickest route to the AI apocalypse!

Just now, Marv's Neighbor said:

Do we win the Super Bowl before that happens?

Of course not!

31 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Do we win the Super Bowl before that happens?

unless it happens in the next few years, I know I wont see it.

if things don't take a drastic turn, I've read somewhere we have about 30 years?

edit: The End of Civilization May Begin in Just 30 Years

of course as we all know, don't believe everything you read on the internet, right?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

47 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But it's not better than representatives - actual representatives, not elected officials who sell out to the highest bidder. Take the money out of politics and we get a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

But it's not better than representatives - actual representatives, not elected officials who sell out to the highest bidder. Take the money out of politics and we get a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Of course....I was being flip.  The current arrangement of crooked, lying politicians plus corporate information control is leaving me a bit sardonic.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Of course....I was being flip.  The current arrangement of crooked, lying politicians plus corporate information control is leaving me a bit sardonic.

You know my thoughts on how I think Google and the media at large deserve to be treated. There are solutions, just no one with the stones to make it happen.

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

unless it happens in the next few years, I know I wont see it.

if things don't take a drastic turn, I've read somewhere we have about 30 years?

edit: The End of Civilization May Begin in Just 30 Years

of course as we all know, don't believe everything you read on the internet, right?

Well we're here, and much of this is unbelievable.