23 Short Years Ago: E. Jean Carroll Raped by Donald Trump

26 minutes ago, bbb said:

I thought the same thing, but she wasn't bad at the time.  

4.w700.h467.jpg

More pics in her article.  I couldn't read every word, but it seems like she got sexually assaulted a hell of a lot

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html#comments 

Hmmm , you’re right. Definitely an improvement and yes, better than I would have thought. I still don’t buy it, but if it were that version I’d drop a line.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bbb said:

I thought the same thing, but she wasn't bad at the time.  

4.w700.h467.jpg

More pics in her article.  I couldn't read every word, but it seems like she got sexually assaulted a hell of a lot

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html#comments 

I wouldn't be shocked to find out she is mentally ill. 

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I'm so ***** over this metoo crap. 

Women need to start policing other women and stop playing both sides of the same card. Cowardly animals.

why should women only be allowed to police women?   and who defines the women allowed to police them?  Should it be cis-gendered biological females?  what about females born without a *****?  should gender traitors that do not vote Democrat have a say?

i find your lack of gender neutral wokeness to be an offensive assault on my safe space

*edit, really dude?  vag*na is censored :lol:

Edited by /dev/null
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

why should women only be allowed to police women?   and who defines the women allowed to police them?  Should it be cis-gendered biological females?  what about females born without a *****?  should gender traitors that do not vote Democrat have a say?

i find your lack of gender neutral wokeness to be an offensive assault on my safe space

*edit, really dude?  vag*na is censored :lol:

Thing is, I find it so funny how it is always a man's fault. Or, that they are the bad guy. Personal experience has exposed me to the higher power lvl see you NTs. They are evil spirited pigs, worse than the vast majority of men. This lady is (most likely) nothing more than an attention Horror, with a capital "H."

I wish more women had the balls to be see you NTs to other women like this. Thus, cowardly animals. 

Sorry, had to rant^^

Edited by Paulus

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

Thing is, I find it so funny how it is always a man's fault. Or, that they are the bad guy. Personal experience has exposed me to the higher power lvl see you NTs. They are evil spirited pigs, worse than the vast majority of men. This lady is (most likely) nothing more than an attention Horror, with a capital "H."

I wish more women had the balls to be see you NTs to other women like this. Thus, cowardly animals. 

Sorry, had to rant^^

Sounds like you had a "Crocodile Dundee" epiphany.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump's an easy target given his history of cheating on his wife with at least two women that we know of.  This is just to sell a book and she's a disgusting person.

Trump's an easy target because the Left and MSM hate him. His alleged cheating should concern his family but means nothing as it pertains to being our president and doing his job for us. We didn't hire him to be our minister.

Here are some people who have alleged crimes or major character flaws that do affect their present offices or higher asperations:

Kamala Harris--blowing a person to get ahead

Kristen Gillibrand--sex cult

Joe Biden--financial infidelities while VP

Elizabeth Warren--lying to get ahead

Nancy Pelosi--corruption (American Samoa)

Bernie Sanders--bank fraud

Trust me, there's more.

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Sometimes women gotta give some head to get ahead

She "dated" someone 30 years her senior who just happened to be at the time the most powerful man in CA politics. That's her choice, but choosing that shortcut is a reflection on her character and fitness for high office.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

She "dated" someone 30 years her senior who just happened to be at the time the most powerful man in CA politics. That's her choice, but choosing that shortcut is a reflection on her character and fitness for high office.

Not her choice, she was raped.  Women cannot consent to sex with powerful men; the power dynamic automatically makes any sexual encounter a rape.

Have you not been paying attention to the #metoo movement?  

Just now, DC Tom said:

Not her choice, she was raped.  Women cannot consent to sex with powerful men; the power dynamic automatically makes any sexual encounter a rape.

Have you not been paying attention to the #metoo movement?  

I feel sorry for men trying to date today. Those creepy dolls are gonna be the male equivalent to a B.O.B. 

Makes me wonder how tinder survives (well, besides the whole fake-name, fake-profile thing). 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I feel sorry for men trying to date today. Those creepy dolls are gonna be the male equivalent to a B.O.B. 

Except that I'm not exactly kidding: if her past ever became an issue, she could easily say "He raped me," and it would be impossible to rebut for exactly the reason I gave. 

Hell, Willie Brown would probably even go along with it, just to support her White House bid.