23 Short Years Ago: E. Jean Carroll Raped by Donald Trump

42 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Just grabbin' *****! 

Once again you are clueless.  Even the MSM has moved on from this woman.  After your rendezvous with the wino in the park you might be thinking about just grabbin c*cks.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

That said, Tom is right. A little diversity in our fantasies is the progressive thing to do. At least throw in a Rachel Maddow or AOC.

We have you pegged in one way, they'll have you pegged in their way.

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

Dev may just really have a type...

That said, Tom is right. A little diversity in our fantasies is the progressive thing to do. At least throw in a Rachel Maddow or AOC.

I said "diversity," not "depravity.,"

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Once again you are clueless.  Even the MSM has moved on from this woman.  After your rendezvous with the wino in the park you might be thinking about just grabbin c*cks.

Re tard Rob!

What would be the reaction to a magazine cover with a man on it with the caption "My list of hideous women". He would certainly be labeled sexist and misogynistic, right?

12 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Not practical. This would take too much time away from the Russia collusion farce and trying to pry into his financial history.....all of these people casting stones would be outraged if they were subject to the same queries that they are requesting of the president.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/25/2019 at 2:45 PM, whatdrought said:

Why don't you actually try to speak like an adult? 

Are you saying that you believe this woman?

She's credible to you?

Her account without any verification and "friends" who didn't report a violent rape and refuse to go on record to defend her comes across as 100% believable devoid of any additional evidence? 

Answer these questions. I dare you. 

20 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

So you're saying you believe her? Why not answer the damn questions and actually have an opinion!

And his use of the Senator Scott story at CNN as an answer is foolish also 

Here is his actual quote which doesn't quite match their headline...............................does it ?

"Yeah, I think any allegations made that seem to have merit we should take a look at," he said. "I have not seen the allegation so I can't comment on it specifically."

A common sense answer, presented as an accusation.....................by CNN

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Sweet dodge bro. You’re a joke. I invited you into dialogue and you dodged. That’s what you do.

Ignore was chosen months ago for that person

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Fianlly! Even though you were quoting me a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, but as I'm sure you're aware, your topic headlines are still visible. And this one is so full of Schiff, and likely posted just to have a smear visible among the headlines.

I'm tempted to start a thread titled "Obama Linked To Kenyan Beastiality Cult" or "Hillary Filmed Drinking Children's Blood", just to sit it next to your smear thread title.

Edited by OJ Tom

On 6/28/2019 at 9:12 PM, OJ Tom said:

Yeah, but as I'm sure you're aware, your topic headlines are still visible. And this one is so full of Schiff, and likely posted just to have a smear visible among the headlines.

I'm tempted to start a thread titled "Obama Linked To Kenyan Beastiality Cult" or "Hillary Filmed Drinking Children's Blood", just to sit it next to your smear thread title.

Bumping this so you can have your smear title wish. Hurry up, though - DR is going to retweet something soon.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Apparently she told the NYT that she wasn't raped because that's a victim's word. She fought.

oh, it was another hoax?

shocked!

has CNN told its shareholders at the General Meeting how many more hoaxes they plan to run as fact before the November 2020 election?